Hello all

HeyimMattMillen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans,

It's me Matt Millen. I'm going to be around here more often now, because I guess I should be looking at what other teams in our division are doing. (who knew?!?) Anyways, if you have any questions, please, feel free to ask.

And before any of you SMART GUYS ask me about drafting another Wide Receiver in the draft, let me assure you that that is just insane.
Because we will get more WR's this year from Free Agency.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HeyimMattMillen said:
Hello Packer fans,

It's me Matt Millen. I'm going to be around here more often now, because I guess I should be looking at what other teams in our division are doing. (who knew?!?) Anyways, if you have any questions, please, feel free to ask.

And before any of you SMART GUYS ask me about drafting another Wide Receiver in the draft, let me assure you that that is just insane.
Because we will get more WR's this year from Free Agency.

Hi Matt. Glad to hear from you.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Millen.........i got a wide receiver for you..........come over here in this back alley, and i'll show him to you............ 8) :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HeyimMattMillen said:
Miskito said:
cheesey said:
Hey Millen.........i got a wide receiver for you..........come over here in this back alley, and i'll show him to you............ 8) :lol:

Excuse me?!?

Yes, I beg your pardon?!?

You don't have to beg!!!!
I was just joking around with you! Saying you were Millen......i figured i'd offer you a "back alley" deal! I guess it's hard to understand when someone is joking (or trying to joke) with you when all you see are words on a screen! Sorry if it was misunderstood!!!

Members online

Latest posts