Hello again Packer nation

V

Vikeman

Been away for awhile. You had some insane posters here a while ago and I had to leave. I see the site has cleaned up a little. Good Luck Packer fans Thursday...but something is telling me we will take this one.

Where's my favorite Sammy Farha fan?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somthing is telling me your just about right. I honestly dont have a good feeling on this one. Even though it seems that the Packers should probably win sense we beat you in the dome already. I hope im wrong but my gut feeling is that it will be the Packers who are knocked out of any playoff hope

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with this team, I dont know....one day are good, others (especially at lambeau) awful....so why are you expecting...
I hope a great game for favre and the W comes easy

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been away for awhile. You had some insane posters here a while ago and I had to leave. I see the site has cleaned up a little. Good Luck Packer fans Thursday...but something is telling me we will take this one.

Hello Vikeman.

Everything's in the air. The Packers are completely inconsistent. Your team is excellent against the run and horrible against the pass. If you stop our pass, you win. If Favre excels, we win.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The difference maker will be Daryn College!!!
bold prediction there!

I'll be happy if our redzone offense actually functions this week, dont flame me but im beginning to trust our defence to do an ok job :-D

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The difference maker will be Daryn College!!!

Or Tauscher. Moll won't be getting schooled every play and Favre might actually have some time to pass.

And once again, I look for my main man Gregorious Jennings to have his long awaited 200 yard 3TD game.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the Metrodome this year Brett Favre had:

24 completions for 347 yards, 2 TD's and a QB rating of 100.0 against the Vikings and was named Player of the Week.

At Lambeau, Favre is 9-4 at home in the regular season against the Vikings, throwing 27 touchdown passes to only 13 interceptions.

Green Bay is 40-5 under Favre at home when the game-time temperature is below 35 degrees - temperatures are expected to be in the low 30s with a chance for rain and/or snow when Thursday's game kicks off.

One can only quote Alfred E. Newman......

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good to see you Vikeman,

I changed my pic awhile back ( being this is a football forum and all ). Amazing that our series between the two teams is tied after all these years eh ?

Our game in less than 24 hours will be an interesting one. With your run D I expect the only way we can win it is if Brett has a great game but I assume you will not make the same mistake San Fran did when they did not keep on top of DD and so some of our other Recievers are going to also have to step up big if we are to get some points on you.

Your QB situation is a huge intangible this time round as well. If we can put pressure on him early with Kampman, Hawk etc, we may be able to shatter his confidence early but if we do not.....I expect him to have a big game.

Let's pray for no injuries, Cheers !!!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This one IMO will be up in the air until we start playing...usually you can tell right away if we are going to play well...we have been inconsistant this year so whos to say what will happen in this game, I know we havent won many at home...but am still thinking that the packers will win this one...

Members online

Latest posts