Hello- A fan from Super Bowel 1 and 2

Dwayne K Dowell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember watching SB 1 and 2 as a kid and dreaming of growing up to be a GB Packer. Made it to college on a FB Scholarship, but that was it.

Anyway, I am concerned about the Pack. The old adage- Offense wins games, defense wins championships is imperative.

Remember Reggie White, Charles Woodson. Ray Nitschke

Need to spend some money on Free Agents. Peppers was a good move, but he was past his prime too much.

Just watched the end of Dallas and GB Game. That Jared Cook catch was fantastic.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we're not supposed to point out grammatical errors, but I'll take my chances I don't get banned :)

First welcome, and 2nd what separates a super bowel from a regular bowel? And your nickname wouldn't happen to be Dwayne "super bowel" Dowell would it? I don't need to hear how you earned that nickname :whistling:

I know it was just a typo, but sometimes they're too good to pass up. If you hang around long enough I'll surely leave myself open for a good ribbing too

OP
OP
D

Dwayne K Dowell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha. Yes they are Super :).
Funny story for you. I had some health issues in 2015-2016. I had these nurses come out and do home visits for me as a part of an aftercare program. One would always ask me the routine question- Have you had a Bowel Movement? Anyway, one day she asked me how I was doing and I went into this short, funny story and I worked into it, that I had a Bowel Movement. I started doing that with her future visits.
Thanks for the catch, and funny response. Besides saying Go Packers, I am going to start saying Go Bowels!!! Have a great day and the Pack need to spend some money on FAs!!! I thought Conner Barwin would have been a great addition. Btw, no more health issues as well,

Members online

Latest posts