Heisman Trophy

ToneKapone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
finalists will be announced tonight. I have Ndamukong Suh as the best player in college football, because he harassed mccoy and took him out of the race with that game. If anybody watched the game, you saw how great of a player he is by single handedly keeping nebraska in the game. Of course being a nebraska fan I am biased, so the rest of my ballot would be something like this.

Ndamukong Suh
Mark Ingram
Toby Gerhart

In no particular order, those are, in my opinion the 3 best players in college football.

So, what's your ballot look like and who wins it?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gerhart because he brought a program from essentially the bottom of Pac-10 in people's minds and made them exciting. He is a beast and fun to see a running back like him for a team like Stanford, not necessarily carrying his team but making them a threat in a relatively stacked division.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Ingram is going to win it. I think his performance in the SEC Championship got it done.

Ingram, McCoy, and Tebow will be there. Sure, it's a crime that Tebow will go to New York, but the media loves him.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After last week, I was preaching for Toby Gerhart after Ingrams poor performance against Auburn, and Gerhart's incredible performance against Notre Dame. However, this past weekend is making it harder, after Ingram had a great game against Florida.

I think Mark Ingram will win it, Toby Gerhart might deserve it more. Suh winning it would be AWESOME (despite my dislike for Nebraska) a Defensive Tackle winning it would be nice, however I doubt it would happen.

OP
OP
T

ToneKapone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Suh did get the invitation, so I can still hope right?

yeah the medias love for tebow and mccoy have me worried but i truly believe it will come down to ingram or gerhart, and like you said, having a DT win it would be a nice change of pace rather than a RB or QB every year.

OP
OP
T

ToneKapone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to stiffarmtrophy.com, he is currently in the lead even though they have him projected as #3. he has already won the Nagurski and Lombardi award, and is up for a couple more tonight, I believe they are the Bednarik and Walter Camp award.

Members online

No members online now.