Head to head with Ted - 1st Rd 2016

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You were head to head and there was no sleeping by Ted. Though it might come as a surprise to some.

I suspect Ted is an insomniac- at least this time of year. I felt like I was pretty much on the same wave length with him , though.

D

Deleted member 6794

Got blown out on the Lowry pick, but he's intriguing long term.

I like the Lowry pick as he can play multiple spots, won't be blocked by TEs in the run game when lining up at 5-tech, is an elite athlete and has a wicked bull rush. Unfortunately he currently doesn't possess any other pass rush moves.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Lowry pick as he can play multiple spots, won't be blocked by TEs in the run game when lining up at 5-tech, is an elite athlete and has a wicked bull rush. Unfortunately he currently doesn't possess any other pass rush moves.

NFL coaching will help with that. Times like these I wish Kevin Greene was still on the staff.

D

Deleted member 6794

NFL coaching will help with that. Times like these I wish Kevin Greene was still on the staff.

Well, Greene coached the outside linebackers though. I get there are probably overlaps with the defensive line group when it comes to pass rush moves though.

Members online

Latest posts