He WANTS to come back!!!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What...amazing for pointing out the obvious...??

I will go on record saying that Ferguson sucks and I am pissed that TT is still keeping him around...

Reugameyer..considering the state of the O-Line...would still be useful if the Pack had him...What is your problem with Reugameyer?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...besides...I would much rather have seen Moulds suiting up for GB than Robert Ferguson...

you're unbelievable...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
What...amazing for pointing out the obvious...??

I will go on record saying that Ferguson sucks and I am pissed that TT is still keeping him around...

Reugameyer..considering the state of the O-Line...would still be useful if the Pack had him...What is your problem with Reugameyer?

Hmm Fergie or Rugie? RUGIE. But Rugie decided to play for another team.

Remember. TT could have asked the OL Coach 'who fits in your scheme and who doesnt' and could be working of that. Or he could have asked 'what qualities do you need for our scheme'.

Regardless, I would have liked to keep Rugie though. He had a slap you in the mouth, kick you in the chin, make fun of your mom in a wheel chair and kick your dog while its limping attitude. Always like those mean streaked guys on the OL/DL. And LB :)

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Ruegs would have been a good resign I think and its a good point Pack66. The problem is guys are going to go elsewhere and you are not going to get every FA that you want.

Why does it seem that everything is either one way or another.

First, you got TRO, TT's right hand man, who defends every move TT makes. He even found a way to say Cundiff was a good signing.

Then.......

You got Pack 66 who would love to kick in TT's teeth. Every move TT makes is the wrong one, he should have resigned every player GB lost and Every Free Agent available.

I think its funny but honestly I think that its hard to take anything you guys say seriously because I know its biased and not looked at from an objective perspective.

I think most Packer fans are somewhere in the middle. Could TT have done more? No Doubt. Could have TT done less? Of course.

On one side Cundiff was a good signing, and on the other we should have signed Larry Allen who is a fat,old washed up lineman who doesn't fit the scheme at all.

I do not try to speak for everyone but I think......

Cundiff was a bad signing
Letting Ruegamer go was a bad decision
Not getting AV was a bad decision, but not really TT's fault
Resigning Davenport struck me as odd as well.
TT did nothing in the off-season last year, horrendous job.

On the other side of things

Resigning Green,Henderson,Kampman etc was a good decision
Pickett was a good sign
Boerichter was a good sign
Taylor was a good sign
TT giving Brett time is a good thing

and then

Keeping Fergie's *** around is questionable
Manual is risky but could pay off

It's not black and white in the eyes of the majority of posters here. We like some moves, we dislike others. Understand that there are 31 other teams looking for players and trying to improve. You win some, you lose some but unless you are doing one or the other really good or really bad you will be a middle of the road team.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also understand its april 8th.

fergy will probably(i hope) be gone, and guards will be signed....(or TT will be guard)

ps - TT had no money last year

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, so he went out and signed Arturo Freeman and Raynoch Thompson. Those were embarrasing pickups. Hell they didn't even make the team. TT's off season was an absolute JOKE last year no how much "POSITIVE TT SPIN" you put on it.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand there was money for Arturo Freeman and Raynoch Thompson. How much did they contribute? I am sure you will try to tone down the importance of those signings because there is no way to defend them.

Say it with me Tro, its ok.......TT MADE A MISTAKE!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not liking the manuel call i understand....cuz theres money..

but last year...there...was none.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
LOL, You are a tough nut to crack.

What about Arturo Freeman and Raynoch Thompson?

that was all we could get. it was the discount line, cuz there was no money. whats...whats hard here?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
What in the off season last year made Brett continue to play? And why can't we duplicate that this off season?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets see,

Arturo Freeman
Earl Little
Ray Thompson
Re-Signed David Martin

Take those contracts, add them up and you get close to 3 million dollars. Boy I wonder what we could have got last year for 3 million dollars - I would venture to say we could have got someone who at least played last year.

Martin played in whopping 12 games with what 20 or so catches.
Little played in 4 games and was a waste
Freeman......Uhhhhh......gooseegg
Thompson........Ditto.

TT blew it big time last year!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we never went 4-12 before that. I think Brett saw how sitting on your hands in the off-season carries over to the quality of your team. Granted we had injuries but TT did NOTHING last year in free agency.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
First, you got TRO, TT's right hand man, who defends every move TT makes. He even found a way to say Cundiff was a good signing.

Then.......

You got Pack 66 who would love to kick in TT's teeth. Every move TT makes is the wrong one, he should have resigned every player GB lost and Every Free Agent available.

I think its funny but honestly I think that its hard to take anything you guys say seriously because I know its biased and not looked at from an objective perspective.

I think most Packer fans are somewhere in the middle. Could TT have done more? No Doubt. Could have TT done less? Of course.

holy ****...give this man a prize.

Reaction score
tromadz said:
there...was no money....

On the contrary, TT had SOME money to spend. The fact is he sat on it, trying to get bargain basement players. This backfired, as Freeman, O'Dwyer, and Thompson were all cut early into the season after it became clear that they didn't have much to contribute. TT has admitted that he made mistakes last year, and I think being stingy at the wrong time was one of them.