Hayward named to All Rookie team

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** Perry could have made it too had he not gotten hurt.

You know what I find funny here? I loved, as some may know, West Virginia speed rushing OLB Bruce Irvin in the draft. We tweeted with each other a few times.
People said he was gonna be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, even experts.
I wanted to reach for him at 28 and was laughed at on other boards.

Well Seattle "reached" for him at #14 or something way up there, and they were laughed at by the "experts".

Well I'll be damned, the guy led all rookies in sacks this year, he didn't get hurt like our more muscular guy Perry. He even sacked Rodgers twice I think back in week 3.

I do like Perry a lot, but Irvin is such a speed demon.... on 3rd downs with both im and CM3, I don't think QBs would like 3rd & longs against us.

Hayward was a great pick.... I also like Jerron McMillian.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** Perry could have made it too had he not gotten hurt.

You know what I find funny here? I loved, as some may know, West Virginia speed rushing OLB Bruce Irvin in the draft. We tweeted with each other a few times.
People said he was gonna be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, even experts.
I wanted to reach for him at 28 and was laughed at on other boards.

Well Seattle "reached" for him at #14 or something way up there, and they were laughed at by the "experts".

Well I'll be damned, the guy led all rookies in sacks this year, he didn't get hurt like our more muscular guy Perry. He even sacked Rodgers twice I think back in week 3.

I do like Perry a lot, but Irvin is such a speed demon.... on 3rd downs with both im and CM3, I don't think QBs would like 3rd & longs against us.

Hayward was a great pick.... I also like Jerron McMillian.

Would be nice to see what the draft board looked like last year. 2 great pass rushers on this team? Yikes.

Members online

Latest posts