Hawk's Bird

Reaction score
just now watching the game, and just came up on that part.... regardless if it was provoked,.. Really AJ??
National televised game, with young ones watching,... ughhh
lol It was not televised for me :(.. I had to watch it on my computer

EDIT cheesehead1285 beat me to it

L

Lunchboxer

Well he was probably in the moment and did something stupid.

He will probably get a fine from Roger Goodell.

It was not national televised. But I watch it sence I live in the great state of Wisconsin :D

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't recall what game it was but back in '99 Favre did the D-X chop after he threw a TD pass...

luckily the announcers didn't catch on to it. I remeber my father and I dying with laughter only cause Favre pulled it off perfectly

I never knew or caught this. LOL thats pretty funny.

Reaction score
Are we really still talking about this? It was a heat of the moment thing, it wasn't done with any anger, he was just pumped up. There are a lot worse things on television these days. NOW.............Who's going to watch the Packers beat the Vikings this weekend?!?!?!?!?
Trapped In Vikingville

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hawk said it himself, he is sorry for doing it..He wouldnt want his kid to see it..

I have hear worse on the TV watching prime time tv

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
On Sunday, Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk showed a middle finger to his own sideline after sacking Rams quarterback Sam Bradford. FOX cameras caught the gesture, which Hawk later claimed to be a joke. As expected, the NFL didn’t laugh. Jay Glazer of FOX, suddenly setting the bar much lower on his “scoopage” harvest, reports that…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fox for having the camera on him should be accountable to.
It was an accident and should be regarded as such.
Yes, Hawk is responsible but so is Fox for showing us that.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

That's a good point. Perhaps Fox should of censored it the way they would if somebody used profanity. Do they still have the 3 second time delay on live broadcasts? Maybe somebody just wasn't paying attention in the booth.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think its silly to think FOX should be held accountable for something that a player on the field did. We in the United States get into such a habit of "pointing fingers" (so to speak) that even when the cause of something is right in front of us we try and pass the blame elsewhere.

You know whats more disturbing than a middle finger? Dan Wheldon's car being shown crashing knowing that he died. Ghaddafi being shown dead. Life happens and I agree with showing what happens on television, who SHOULD be held responsible is parents and guardians to raise their kids with some sort of moral integrity.

Sorry I have been watching to much political debates lately!

/endrant

Members online

Latest posts