Hawk Shows he belongs?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 20528/1989

Not too sure what game Chris was watching. While AJ made some plays, including one in the first half where he threw a guard two yards back and stopped Bush for a two yard loss, there were several others where they only reason he got off the block was because the whistle blew.

I thought AJ played a lot better last week, but Chris is kind of overstating it (as usual).

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Crap, I didn't even see this before I posted the entire article lol

You say he overstates an then imply he does it often. You really should have heard his rampage on the radio the other day. I guarantee you would not be saying that.

I read his articles and listen to him on the radio everyday and I have to say that is farthest from the truth. I used to think he mushed up on Favre a lot, but he's been critical of him as of late while being unbias when stating Favres positives.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought hawk played very very well against the saints... was always around the ball and sticking to his assignments, funneling the play back towards the inside.

a major factor.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060922/PKR07/609220528/1989

Not too sure what game Chris was watching. While AJ made some plays, including one in the first half where he threw a guard two yards back and stopped Bush for a two yard loss, there were several others where they only reason he got off the block was because the whistle blew.

I thought AJ played a lot better last week, but Chris is kind of overstating it (as usual).

I think if you watched every single LBer in the league you'd notice that.

Members online

Latest posts