Hawk Married

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good on them... Was Brady Quinn the best man?

Cheer Cheer For Ole Notre Dame......

AJ is now a family man.... This is a good thing. Married the sister of next years first round draft pick.

The wedding was in Green Bay....... Cool. They could have had it in Ohio but they did it in Green Bay thier new home.

Now perhaps they can convince Brady to make his home in Green Bay as well. Perhaps after next years draft he can pull a stunt and say... I will not play for anyone but the Packers.

This is a great story.... http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... 048/SPORTS

Welcome to your new home Laura and A.J. Hawk.

R.P.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give him a break......she just probably wouldn't shut the f*** up!!!!!

Raider....no family was present. They were planning to get married around St. Patrick's day in Columbus. Sounds like somebody's got a bun in the oven!!

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares man? Geez let the people have some privacy.

Hey, does anyone wanna buy some pictures of AJ Hawk naked?

I thought so. I bet some of you do. And I ain't talking about the women posters here.

Man, some of you guys seem like you're in love with this dude. The mancrushes are developing quickly. How come nobody cares if Bubba Franks gets married, or Mark Tauscher?

I'd wait to see what he does on the field before I fall in love with him.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No DePack,

I'll respect his playing ability and root for him as a member of the GB Packers, but there will be no "mancrushes" for me.

Frankly, I can't stand this time of year. It's the doldrums or horse latitudes of the football season. Nothing but endless speculation that is just that, speculation and nothing else.

I can't wait for some damn bone crunching hitting in the regular season--the only time that matters.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
MinnesotaSucks said:
I won't get married til I'm at least 35. If I do at all.

so says a guy who hasn't met "miss right" yet. :wink: :D

"Miss Right"..........is that Orville and Wilber's sister???
(Oh wait......thats spelled "Wright!")LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Laura is set for life!! She is married to the #5 pick in the 2006 draft...and she is the sister of the #1 pick in the 2007 draft!! Wow...she should just quit her job right now!!!

Ohh...how much I would pay to see the family reunions(especially if they played some touch football)..haha

Members online

No members online now.