Having just watched

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The highlights of the Rams/Buccaneers game and the Bills/Chiefs game, I have to say if I were a Bills fan I`d be sick but very proud of my team. It did show however how **** poor our defeat was.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I felt similarly disheartened watching them zip up and down the field, considering how dead our offense was. But it was two different kinds of games, they had an offensive battle and ours was a defensive battle. We didn't score enough, true, but really if it weren't for the special teams we probably win that game. Probably.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be perfectly honest. As a football fan I'd rather watch a 13-10 defensive slugfest than what the Chiefs/Bills did last night. I'd also rather root for a team that could win a game by scoring only 14 points if they had to rather than having to count on them scoring 40+. I'm speaking in general terms here. Obviously the Packers didn't score 14 points and everyone know that was Aaron Rodgers' fault and everyone who doesn't know that is just in denial but in general I'll take a low scoring defensive slugfest as long as its not a really sloppy game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Has anyone said that both teams get paid to play? That's right, the 49ers defense, special teams and coaching staff were all there doing their jobs and were getting paid.

Funny how that works. I'll bet the 49ers defense shows up again next week.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of Packer fans are angry after this weekend, I notice. Hey, I get it.

Members online

Latest posts