Having just watched the opener

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Mike McCarthy seemed to keep his passing game simple and short, just enough to keep the ball going forward. What was the difference here ? YES different playbook I`ll accept but same coach ?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Was Mike calling the plays? I thought his O.C. was the play caller. I didn't watch the game, I seldom watch any games the Pack aren't playing in anymore.

OP
OP
I

I think my point was possibly that the QB tended to be more successful with conservative plays than trying to be spectacular all the while. Slow and steady wins the race.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched a bit of the game. Dak looked very impressive. MM has done a good job down there. They will only go so far with that OL and DL though.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was Mike calling the plays? I thought his O.C. was the play caller. I didn't watch the game, I seldom watch any games the Pack aren't playing in anymore.

That is correct, McCarthy didn't call any of those plays. He did make some bungled decisions though like passing up a 4th and goal from the 2 situation like he did in Seattle, so he's not proven that he's going anywhere this year, most certainly not the Superbowl.

Reaction score
Watched a bit of the game. Dak looked very impressive. MM has done a good job down there. They will only go so far with that OL and DL though.
They have 1 star there on DL with Demarcus. They need another DE opposite him. If Dallas had another Pierre-Paul or similar they’d instantly get much better

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of this hamburglar love makes me want to vomit. Is the OC a puppet? Again they give up on the run and star rb runs out of bounds with a minute left...that game made me laugh. You just knew the statue would drive them down for the W with that porous D. So sick of Brady I found myself cheering for the boys, which is so rare the only other team I want them to beat is MN.

OP
OP
I

I`d only cheer for the Cowboys for MM sake if anybody. Have they named the starters for todays game yet ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts