Having all this money laying around

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z

What some of this board don't seem to understand about people like ME is that I want the Packers to win. Others can understand my frustrations when you see undrafted free agent after undrafted free agent added and substracted from the roster like a video game. You signed him last week and he practiced four days, go run a route and let Brett guess where you are. To me, that either is lack of planning, relying on your superstar to do everything, or you really don't want to win. It is not hatred of Ted and what he is doing, it is frustrated with the lack of players on the field. Ted just happens to be the ones that lines them up.

In closing ...... NO MORE TACOS :)

TT had holes to fill in every position and addressed WR with Murphy in '05, Jennings in '06, Fergy got hurt(again), Gardner decided to disappear, and the Commish came down harder on Robinson than anyone thought.

Now he had issues like having only one LB, one Corner, one Safety, and aging "0" line to keep or replace, etc. and SEVERAL internal FA's that would not be here if he didn't address them as well.

Yes, the 3rd WR became a PROBLEM. Considering we had about twenty other PROBLEMS to deal with I thought it was handled pretty well.

IF we were set everywhere else when this became an issue I could understand but when considering this was just one of many issues I think you need to consider all the reasons why this one played out the way it did.

Members online

Latest posts