1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Have any of you ever seen a UFO?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Feb 15, 2008.

1. BadlandsViking

BadlandsViking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When I lived in WV a ufo came and wiped out the whole trailer park

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Was that BEFORE or AFTER the tornado??? :roll:

3. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep the triangle of lights that passed over phoenix. we heard about it on the news and ran outside to see them silently pass overhead. Military said it was a flare test....how do flares move miles across a city and not descend?

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Awww poor you RP

5. BadlandsViking

BadlandsViking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe that was the tornado, I guess I haven't seen a ufo

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats a good question........which none of us have an answer for.
    The military's answer wasn't a good one either.
    I'm surprised they didn't say it was a "weather ballon"........of course that answer was used before. :wink:

7. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When I saw the title of this, three words flashed through my head:

Greatest. Thread. Ever.

Yes, even better than the "cheer up Packer fans" one, which I am a HUGE fan of.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks PIB!
    Maybe tomorrow i will add my other story to it. It's pretty long.

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nah, greatest thread ever (besides any thread with Gregorious Jennings, which are all the greatest but we won't include them just to be fair) is the Bikini Girls thread. Then it's either this one or the Oreo one.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    First......I'll tell you. This is a TRUE story. I'm not making ANY of it up. It happened just as I'm going to tell you here.

Back in 1986 i was working with a friend of mine named Bob. We sold stuff at guns shows all over the country. We drove an old cargo van, with only the 2 front seats in it. We kept a metal folding chair behind my (the passenger) seat. During the week, when we didn't have a gun show to do, we would go fishing at different places, and would use the folding chair to sit on when we were changing into our fishing clothes.
    One night, we were driving to our next show in a state WAY down south. It was the middle of the night, we were on a back road, with no traffic. I suddenly got a real weird feeling. My whole body tingled, like when your foot falls asleep. The hair stood up on the back of my neck, and i KNEW we were not alone in the van. A voice inside my head (i believe it was my guardian angel) told me "Don't be afraid, and don't turn around. There is a demon sitting in the seat behind you." Now, both I and Bob have a strong faith in God, and spent many nights discussing the Bible.(Not trying to get religious here, just stating so you understand the context) But I thought "If I tell him what I was just told, he's gonna think I'm nuts!" So I just kept it to myself, and did not say anything to him. (I also didn't turn around!)
    About 10 minutes later, Bob just turned to me and said "AL, Don't be afraid and don't turn around, there is a demon in the seat behind you."
    I just said to him "I know......I know". I did NOT tell him what i had been told before he told me! So we just started praying, and after several minutes it left us.
    It was scary, and a 100% true story.

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is very, very eerie story cheesey, enough to send a chill up my spine.

I have never seen a UFO or had a supernatural encounter.

On a sidenote, I'm guessing that the Demon in the seat behind you was a Vikings Fan, eh? :p

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    THAT explains the horns!!!! :wink:
    I have had other things happen too........just as strange as that story.

13. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You will have to relate some those stories cheesey. Even though I have never experienced any of those occurences, I find it fascinating.

14. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually a few years back a couple of my friends and I went out to celebrate because my friend had just gotten a new car (literally, new car). It was the weekend, so we decided we'd stay out a little late.

So we drove up to our old school, it was around one in the morning, and decided we'd enter the school parking lot to do a U turn since it'd be easier to do it in there.

Well the school lot is pitch black, and kinda creepy. We enter into the parking lot of the school, and as we are making the U turn the car shuts off. Odd considering it's a brand new car.

So my friend tries to start the car, it doesn't start. After a couple of tries, my other friend in the back seat says something isn't right out there. I turn to look out the window, and I see a light (like from a flash light) come on in the distance from us. At this point I'm like 'WTF' since there are no houses in the immediate area.

Next the light seems to be getting closer, and I can't make out anything behind it. I'm really creeped out now, thinking I'm losing it from being tired something. But still the light continues to come closer.

While all this is going on, my friend who was driving still can't get the car to start. I'm dumbfounded now, so I call out to the friend in the back seat ask if he seems something out there.

The friend in the back seat replies yeah, he's seen some light come on and that light is getting closer. Now I'm freaking out, I'm telling my friend driving to start the f'n car, all the while looking out the window.

Then I see another light come on the same place the first light did. I immediately say I think I just saw another light come on behind the first light, call out the friend in the backseat, and he says 'yeah I just saw another light come on too'.

The friend driving now is looking out the window too, and says he can't make out anything behind the lights, and I say yeah I can't either, it's like their hovering in air moving towards us. I'm also swearing now, constantly asking WTF is that s*it, (f word) is going on outside, etc....

I'm just plain panicking, but thankfully at that point my friend gets the car to start and he finishes the turn and speeds out of the parking lot.

My friends and I haven't spoken much about that incident accept agreeing that we weren't just seeing stuff and something did happen there. We decided we weren't going any where near that place after it got dark.

Personally, I believe what ever happened that night was more related to ghosts than UFOs, I don't believe in UFOs much, at least not as much as I believe in ghosts.

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Back in the mid 1970's, when i was still living at home with my Mom, one day I was sitting in the living room watching TV. My Mom was upstairs in my room, doing some cleaning, when she called for me to come upstairs. When i got up there, she asked me "Do you hear anything?" I listened, and you could hear someone walking up and down on the roof. It was very distinct footsteps. It was summer, and still light outside, so i went out and looked at the roof. There was no wind, and nothing was there. I went back inside and you could still hear it. That was the ONLY time we heard the walking.

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Another time, I was in bed, and something woke me up. This was also in the 1970's. I had a clock radio on the dresser at the end of my bed, that had a red LED that litterally lit up the whole room. You could see around the whole room at night with no problem. It was around 3am.
    I got that tingly feeling all over me, and i looked and saw someone standing by the windows. All i could see was a black figure, and it was pure evil. My heart started racing so fast i thought it would jump out of my chest.
    I thought maybe i was dreaming, and closed my eyes to try to go back to sleep. I jolted awake, and opened my eyes and could see NOTHING. I reached up, and whatever it was was leaning right over me. I freaked out.........i was sweating so much i was soaked from head to toe. I started praying the most heartfelt prayer you ever heard, asking God to take it away. It moved off back to the window, and then in a flash, just dissappeared. In an instant, my heartbeat returned to normal. I immediatly got up, and turned the bedroom light on. I also went downstairs to check on my Mom, to make sure she was ok. She was sound asleep.
    I found out years later that my brother (who originally slept in the room that was now mine) had snuck in a ouija board and had used it in that room. I don't know if that was the portal that was opened by it, or what caused it.

17. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dang Cheesey stop it your scaring me.

18. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I first saw this post! I missed it cause i was obviously typing when you posted it.
    I have heard that electronic devices can be disrupted when ghosts (or UFO's) are in the area. Then, they come back on just as strangly as they went out.

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOL! You think YOU were scared???
    You should have seen ME!!! :shock: :lol:

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    A couple years ago my sister in law passed away. (My wife's brothers wife)
    The night after she died, our dog started acting strangely. He looked up, and his tail started wagging. As we watched him, you could see his ears go down, and his back go down, like an invisable hand was petting him. All the while, his tail was wagging and he kept looking at someone that wasn't there. (At least no one we could see) Suzanne LOVED animals, and always petted our dog and loved him up when she saw him. This went on for a good 15 minutes.
    After it was over, i talked with my wife, trying to decide if i should call her brother and tell him what happened. I finally decided to call him. I told him what had happened, saying "You might think i'm nuts, but i have to tell you". He said "AL, you might not believe this, but a nurse that was taking care of Suzanne told me that often times our loved ones will try to contact us after they pass, and to be on the lookout for just such an occurance". He thanked me for telling him about it. It was a comforting thing.

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    In the summer of 1990, my Mom was very ill. We (my wife and I) were living with her and taking care of her. One night I came home from college and my Mom related what had happened to her. She was talking on the phone with her sister, sitting at the kitchen table. The kitchen door was open (it was a warm summer night) and she told me she saw someone standing at the door,outside, with his back to the door. She described a man, 7 feet tall, wearing full armour, with his arms crossed. I said to her "It's several feet from the kitchen table to the door, maybe your eyes were playing tricks on you". She told me, "No, i walked right over to the door, and was only a foot away from him". She said she looked outside, and could see a black figure standing out in the street, going back and forth like he was trying to get into the house. The man in armour just stood there, with his arms crossed, watching the black figure. She could only see part of his face, and he had a mustache, kind of like a handlebar mustache. I asked her if she was scared, and she said "No! I felt like he was there to protect me!" My Mom died just a few months later.
    About 5 years later, i picked up a book about angels, and i read a chapter that described what my Mom saw exactly! It said that often times when people are close to death, they can see the warrior angel that is sent to protect them! (This book came out years AFTER my Mom died, so i know it wasn't something she read) It was so neat to read something like that, to know that my Mom was being watched over!

22. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  23. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what's really weird about this story? I had no idea they had new cars in Canada.

24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    There HAS to be more of you with strange stories to share with us out there!
    Come on and share them with us!