1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Have any of you ever seen a UFO?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Feb 15, 2008.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Or any other unexplainable occurance?
    Just wondered!

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    No I have seen anything in the sky that could not be explained rationally.. or maybe that is just what I tell myself. :rubeyes:

But I would check with VR.. according to photographic evidence you boys have a story to tell. :shock:

[​IMG]

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOL Pack93z!
    Well....i guess i'll tell my story then.
    Back in the summer of 1997, it was a clear night. I LOVE "star gazing". So i told my wife i was gonna go outside and watch the skys for awhile. At the time, i had a Geo Tracker, so i took the top off of it, and reclined my drivers seat, and was just looking at the stars. I saw something to my back right side. It was maybe a little dimmer then a star, but it was VERY high up and moving, from south to north. I turned in my seat so i could watch it better. It was too high to be a plane, so i thought it was maybe a sattelite. (I have seen hundreds of those in my life). It was moving faster then a plane would, but not real fast. Suddenly though, it just STOPPED. Then, the only thing i can describe it as, a extremely bright "laser" white light shined down directly onto me. It was a blinding light. I had to squint to see. Then, the light just shut off. But it didn't affect me like when you get a light shined into your face. I could see clearly immediatly. Then, after about 3 seconds, the "thing" suddenly shot over straight East, at the speed just slower then a shooting star. I have NO idea what it was, but it was strange.

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Cheesey.. nope never anything remotely close to that.

Maybe "they" were going to beam you up, but decided the Cheese hadn't aged enough yet. :lol:

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOL!
    I know......it was strange. I wasn't scared or anything. I just have NO idea what the heck it was.

6. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    well, that explains it! lol

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw a ghost once.

I don't believe in ghosts.

To this day, I'm stumped to what I saw.

8. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    cheesey nice story mate, sounds very real lol

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Can you give more detail to what you saw?

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm not making it up GBP, it really did happen. It was strange (and i knew some would make fun of me for telling about it) but i lived it, and it happened. What was it??? I haven't a clue.
    But SINCE then, i saw a show on TV where a person told almost the IDENTICAL story i wrote here. I was like, "Whoa! Guess I'm not alone on this!"
    I just don't know WHAT to make of it.

11. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Uh, Cheesey, when that cop approached you with his flashlight in his hand did he give you a field sobriety test?

12. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Just to build on Bob's thought process.

My guess was that your were standing (stumbling?) and the first light you saw was the cruiser lights headed toward you from far away. When you passed out you looked up to see the officer's flashlight over you.

I assume he was tired of taking your butt to the drunk tank every night (aka Otis Campbell from the Andy Griffith show) and left you there, hence the light going way quickly. :p :p

13. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Aside from Cheesey's hallucinations, after seeing the 1947 "crash site" just north of Roswell, NM, I am a firm believer that something hit there and it was a big government coverup. The land around Roswell is flat as can be with a few gullies and rises, but whatever hit there took a nice gouge for several hundred yards. There is no way that gouge is natural to the area.

My daughter worked at the UFO museum in Roswell for several years, and there is just too much evidence from people still living that can say otherwise. A weather balloon, as the govenment says, does not leave a ditch like that. And, at the old Roswell Army Air base, which is now the Roswell airport, why is hangar 87 so secret and why are there places in the floor where you can see a place was cut out and new cement put in? This hangar is where they took the debris and bodies from the craft. Why did the ME of Chavez County at the time immediately call in for several youth size body bags?
    If any of you ever get a chance to get to Roswell, go to the UFO Museum, downtown on Main St., and read and look at all the evidence. Then judge for yourself.

14. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    then you should watch ghost hunters on the sci fi channel..they try to debunk everything they encounter..but sometimes there is the stuff they cant debunk

15. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You asked for it.

We moved to California when I was little and I remember my father wanting to do the tourist things. One of them was to go to the Santa Barbara Mission, which we did not know was the most "haunted" mission of all the California missions.

I won't get into why this particular mission was haunted because it's a historical reason and it would take a long time to explain. I'll just tell the story.

So we get there and we're taking pictures and a monk happens to walk by. My father asked the monk if he could take a picture of the family. He politely nodded and did. As he handed the camera back to my father, my father asked the monk if he'd pose with the family. He nodded and stood right behind me. Keep in mind, I was a tiny little kid at the time so I probably came up to his waist. I specifically remember him standing in back of me. There's no way I'd block him out of the picture as he was both taller and wider than I was.

When we developed the film, all the pictures came out, but the monk wasn't in the picture.

16. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have never seen a UFO but I believe in them and i also believe in ghosts.
    We had a ghost in our house when I was growing up.
    He/she lived in our upstairs.
    We could here the ghost walking around and rocking in a rocking chair. My brother would never sleep in our upstairs.
    It seemed that after my dad passed away our ghost also left the house.

17. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
  18. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    Creepy!

19. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    Not as creepy as having your 2 dogs barking like mad in middle of the night..so you get up and see whats going on..they are peeking around a wall looking at the front door barking..so you go and look and see a fog thing, and it looks like it has a shirt on with a pocket..Then you notice something in the pocket but dont know what it is..

before you know it is gone..

Wake up wife and explain it to her, she had no clue..

Next morning get a call saying my wifes grandpa passed away in the night..

Then to have the wife say OMGGGGGGGGGG

You saw my grandpa with the dog he used to put in his pocket..He had a chihuahua that he would carry around in his pocket whgen it was a pup..But it only lived a few months.

20. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    One time, me and my college buddies were doing a documentary on a wooded area that was supposedly haunted by a witch. Well, long story short, we got lost, lost our map, and found the old broads house. We went in, went downstairs, and sure enough, nothing down there.

AND we broke the camera and lost our deposit and the guy at the camera place was creepy as hell. Scared the crap outta me. Just thinking about him gives me goosebumps. Now THAT is spooky stuff.

21. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    :lol:

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You know........i have had more strange things happen to me. I have a scoop shaped indentation in my calf. About the size around of a pencil eraser. I have no idea where it came from. A few years ago, i was telling my sister about it, and how i wondered about the "abduction" things you hear. I have seen them on TV, and have seen the scoop shaped marks on the legs of people that have had those kinds of things happen to them. Well, my sister shows me her leg, and she has one just like mine!
    Talk about a creepy feeling.
    I know people poo poo these things away........i don't have an explanation, but i know whats real.
    (I wasn't drinking when i saw the UFO, either!)
    I had an even more dramatic thing happen..........i think i may have told some about it already.

23. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    True story do not laugh.

When I was 10 me and my two cousins were in their basement. The basement always freaked me out because it was where our Grandpa use to sleep before he passed away.

We were talking about him one night and my cousin Danny was making fun of him when all of a sudden the lamp by the T.V. fell over. I just sat there in silence freaked out. Then the T.V. tuned off by itself. (There were no remotes back then.) THEN a picture on the wall moved so much it was hanging sideways.

At that point I freaked out and ran up stairs screaming and crying. Danny and Joey were right behind me. My aunt and uncle were not home so I called my house to get picked up. No one believed me.

About 6 months later my cousins moved to Edmonton Canada and we grew apart.

Over the next 10 years through my teens in high school I told that to people and they always made fun of me so I stopped talking about it.

When I was 21 or 22 we had a family reunion. Danny and Joey were there and we were sitting with a bunch of people from the family and I told the story.

That is when Danny and Joey started laughing. They then told me they set the whole thing up with fishing line.

They told me because I was crying so much and had already called home to get picked up they did not say anything because they were afraid they were going to get into trouble from their parents.

I said how did you make the TV go off and they said they pulled the plug out half way so it would fall out when they pulled the fishing line.

BASTARDS!

24. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    Tell me! Tell me!

25. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    i laughed... sorry!