Hats off to the Pack

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Vikings did better than the Bears, my man!

Ingle martins audio conference is great. But if you're a QB not named favre on this team, people give you the shifty eye. Im rootin for him to compete, get #2 maybe.
LOL nahh rodgers is our #2.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Ingle martins audio conference is great. But if you're a QB not named favre on this team, people give you the shifty eye. Im rootin for him to compete, get #2 maybe.

Which is a shame.
But hey, at least once Brett reires all those 'fans' of the Pack will jump ship.

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:

My God, son. Why all the hatred for Favre? You really are immature. Give it up. He's coming back. Deal with it!

Yeah Trom how could you ever say that.... why in gods name do you hate brett favre compete, get #2 maybe"
I MEAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.... BRETT FAVRE DOES ALL THESE GREAT THINGS FOR YOU AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SPIT ON HIM WITH COMMENTS LIKE THESE :roll: :roll: :roll:

LOL. Some of you guys are too much. I'm glad we have two QB's competing for the next QB spot too AFTER FAVRE RETIRES. This is why I normally post and read PackerChatters. The posters here are a joke. So we can't be happy that we have two QB's for the future? Ever wonder why new posters don't post here? What a load of crap. I thought we had a great draft! I'm really disappointed that this place isn't monitored better. Then, again, it's good humor.

Members online

Latest posts