Haters gonna hate

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This popped into my head while I was at work and couldn't get the words out of my head, when it comes to music and rhyming i'm not very good at it, but i'm surprised how well to a point it rhymes.

Fudge Packers!
Sticky moldy cheese!
Packers suck!

Na, we all know what team is the best, yea Green Bay Packers are the very best. Vikings, Lions, Bears know who the King of the NFC North is, they can talk all the smack but we can back it up. Green Bay has been kings of the NFL since 1919, they all know who they secretly cheer for. Vince Lombardi, the greatest coach ever, a fact everyone knows, five titles in seven short years let’s see who else has done that? 13 world titles is nothing to be ashamed of, but hey at least we don't talk about some trophy from 1985.

Green Bay.. home to the greatest quarter-backs in the past fifty years, Starr, Favre and Rodgers were no joke, four super bowl titles between the them, yea we know that ain't much but its more than those Vikes and Lions.

Yea, Vikings have nothing to say about the Pack, Minnesota a place where player’s careers go to die, they’re also the ex-Packers retirement home.

Detroit Lions not much to say, their finest years were sixty years ago, but hey they still made history back in 2000 and eight hard not to forget about oh and sixteen, worst team in NFL history.

We are more than fans but just one big family, and hey we also own the team. From every corner of the world you can find us, from Alaska to Florida to Japan to Ireland we are everywhere. Win or lose we always stay true. Lambeau the best stadium in the league is that is a fact which everyone knows.

From Lambeau to McCarthy we’ve had some of the best coaches, but we had a few duds in Ray McLean and Gene Ronzani .

But hey since 1919 we’ve had more up than downs, and the best history in the whole of the NFL.