I predict we see these words after the 1st few pick

Wtf are they doing!!

They cant even manage dog crap!

I love this pick, they know better of their plan

We need to give it 3 years before we can make a call

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Perhaps people should try to prepare themselves to be emotionally stable, regardless of what happens.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps people should try to prepare themselves to be emotionally stable, regardless of what happens.

This Rodgers situation I think is going to leave many of us anything but emotionally stable...

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if Rodgers leaves we're going to need a good defense because we're probably going to be a run first team.
Probably will need a good lawyer too...to get out money back. Because I don't think we are trading him and I hope we don't give him more money than his contract.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 OLs drafted and a few more OLs as UDFA... Not sure what this means for the OL depth (also center + right side) players.. but it's going to be interesting to see who makes the cut and who starts on the right side.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
Anyone else think it's weird to see such a positional need based draft? Especially after last year.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 OLs drafted and a few more OLs as UDFA... Not sure what this means for the OL depth (also center + right side) players.. but it's going to be interesting to see who makes the cut and who starts on the right side.

Not to mention 3 OL drafted last year too. Who needs defensive line or linebackers when you can draft 47 offensive lineman.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to mention 3 OL drafted last year too. Who needs defensive line or linebackers when you can draft 47 offensive lineman.
I wonder if either Stepaniak or Hanson are struggling or unable to stay healthy... Hence the addition of new blood.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else think it's weird to see such a positional need based draft? Especially after last year.
Yep. I know everybody says take the best player available, but I find it curiously refreshing.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if either Stepaniak or Hanson are struggling or unable to stay healthy... Hence the addition of new blood.

I know the injury is the reason we were able to grab Stepaniak so late, but I haven't heard of any set backs. Not sure about Hanson. Don't forget about Runyan Jr. too.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Hanson was strictly a center I believe. Writings on the wall for him. All the O linemen better show up and hopefully the coaches will make all the right decisions as to who stays, who goes and where they play.

Members online

Latest posts