Has everybody left ????

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Listen, I'm the duly ordained and theologically educated one here. If you're sending money anywhere for Holy Week it should be to me. I can write a biblical treatise on why Vince should be a saint because he worked miracles....

Hey... I was forced into a seminary for 7 months when I was a young man. Long story involving parents who were Depression Era Roman Catholic farm-parents with 9 children, an uncle who taught there, AND not a one of their 9 kids had "the calling", and I was almost the end of the line - 8th of 9. :rolleyes: Predictably, that ended badly in that I already had a girlfriend AND the seminary didn't have a football team. ;)

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey... I was forced into a seminary for 7 months when I was a young man. Long story involving parents who were Depression Era Roman Catholic farm-parents with 9 children, an uncle who taught there, AND not a one of their 9 kids had "the calling", and I was almost the end of the line - 8th of 9. :rolleyes: Predictably, that ended badly in that I already had a girlfriend AND the seminary didn't have a football team. ;)

I grew up in the 60s and 70s used to skip confession because I didn't think my sins were cool enough.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this still on? I’m testing here. I have no new posts listed since the end of May? And if I go into the forum the latest post shows as Tuesday and Wed of this week.

I know that can’t be, I was just on here last night lol

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Is this still on? I’m testing here. I have no new posts listed since the end of May? And if I go into the forum the latest post shows as Tuesday and Wed of this week.

It has been pretty quiet the last few weeks, but an occasional post here and there.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

You won't see this if you can't get new posts so I'll not pass on the top secret decoder ring reset password.

do you get later posts if you don't log in?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You won't see this if you can't get new posts so I'll not pass on the top secret decoder ring reset password.

do you get later posts if you don't log in?
it's all fine and dandy now. I didn't log out or back in or anything. Not sure what happened? it was phone and computer. Weird. seems to be fine though now

Well other than the ad thing for me again. Verizon is for sure one. I want to call and cancel my cell phone now LOL They're pissing me off with their add :)

Members online

Latest posts