Has Eddie Lacy taken his last carry as a Packer?

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While TT shouldn't be blamed for injuries, once guys do go down its up to him to make sure that the Packers don't go into a game so depleted at a position that MM's game plan and play calling is hobbled. That happened with the running back position. Sitting on your hands might be excusable if backups are competent and have a history of staying healthy. That wasn't the case with Starks or Rollins this year. Both came in and struggled terribly and are often hurt. If your "depth" is not very reliable you'd better go out and start looking for replacements. Sometimes those guys don't pan out but sometimes they do.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems thus is on table now
Here is an idea.

Since Eddy has been gone, we have had success and we do have a running game.

I still am sticking to he won't be signed. The reasons I posted more than once..

The staff don't like his off field issues. And was told in Feb he wouldn't wouldn't t be brought back.

With him. Being injured and it's known league wide his off field issues he won't get a huge deal..

What if he is offered low ball and a huge incentive based deal. I say he takes it but if he wants more he won't get it.

I think him not a Packer is not an issue

Yup... One year