Has any team had more playoff heartbreakers this century?

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I wonder what other teams think of the Packers. They probably hope to face the Packers in the playoffs. Even the Cowboys probably think the only reason they lost to us was because of a stupid rule. We're like the Bengals of the NFC.

Not even the same planet as the Bengals. We won a super bowl 4 years ago. Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 30 years.

Zeke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just out today...Sam Shield's sez Dez Bryant CAUGHT that pass and it was "one hell of a catch".....I agree but the officials didn't !

H

HardRightEdge

Just out today...Sam Shield's sez Dez Bryant CAUGHT that pass and it was "one hell of a catch".....I agree but the officials didn't !
Of course he caught the ball. Anybody who's ever caught or defended passes knows this. But catching the ball is not sufficient for it to be a completion under the (defective) rules. That's well established.

OP
OP
A

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so sick of hearing about the Dez play.

It was a very controversial play that could have gone either way depending on how the officials interpreted the rule book. It would have been controversial no matter how it was called and even had it been called a catch, victory for Dallas would have still been completely uncertain.

I don't hear Packer fans whining this week, 'Lynch should have been flagged for that crotch grab! That extra field position would have won us the game! ' or 'Why wasn't Bennett called offsides on the Sherman INT? Could have made all the difference'!

So yes, Cowboy fans, you're whiney. Get over it. You didn't seem to be too up in arms the week before.

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say that the two Super Bowl losses and tbe fashion in which they were loss that the Patriots sustained would be as, if not more heartbreaking. Think of the stage. That's what makes it so heartbreaking for them. It's the last game, the Super Bowl. They are there. And the stupid Giants pull it out. Twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts