Harvin’s migraine flares up yet again

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Vikings receiver Percy Harvin missed practice Wednesday after his migraine headaches flared up again. Harvin missed last week’s game, but the team expressed optimism he had recovered when he was at the team facility Monday.** His status for Sunday’s game against the Giants is uncertain. Guard Steve Hutchinson (broken thumb) practiced on a limited basis,…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This isn't a good sign. I hope for Harvin's sake they get this fixed, he's a great player and it's a shame for him to be sidelined. I wonder if it's hereditary (I thank my Mom every time I get one) or if it is the result of some kind of head trauma such as a concussion or even one that went undiagnosed.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Watch next week he will be complaining its the worst one of his life. And Favre will play the whole game.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thats waaay to many migraines. I hate it for him.... He needs to walk away from the game and take care of himself.
Something bigger has to be going on.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats waaay to many migraines. I hate it for him.... He needs to walk away from the game and take care of himself.
Something bigger has to be going on.

I have to agree, at least until they determine a cause. They seem to be occurring frequently and seem to be severe. Something is going on, I wonder when the onset for them was. It could also be something as simple as being food related. Aspartame (sp?) fake sugar does it for me, instant migraine.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I have to agree, at least until they determine a cause. They seem to be occurring frequently and seem to be severe. Something is going on, I wonder when the onset for them was. It could also be something as simple as being food related. Aspartame (sp?) fake sugar does it for me, instant migraine.

A lot of migraines are idiopathic (no cause). The problem is that they are not very common in younger men, at least in a serial fashion like this. I'm sure he gets more than adequate medical care and that if there is something there, they've found it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder if the vikes knew this when they drafted him, or at least if it was this bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts