Harris get SB Ring?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it would be a classy move to give Harris a ring. He has been with this team for a long time, it's just unfortunate he didn't play in the SB year. It would be a way of saying thank you, I think we are a better team because of him even though he is no longer on the team.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers will give Al Harris a Super Bowl ring

Even though cornerback Al Harris didn’t play a down for the Packers in 2010, the team has decided to give him a piece of the ultimate NFL prize — a Super Bowl ring. Packers president and CEO Mark Murphy recently said that Harris will receive a ring, according to Kareem Copeland of the Green Bay…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We had posted the AL thank you link way back...Good to show it again..

Makes one wonder if a certain player did that when they were cut/traded/released by the Packers, would people be as pissed?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Good for Al, glad he was on the team, and I am glad his contributions was awarded.

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
:D soooo glad Al got his ring. Woulda been bummed if he didn't.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For all he's done in 7 years here, he more than deserves it. His behavior and class was rewarded and tons of fans miss him.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This makes me so happy!!! Harris is STILL one of my favorite players and when I think of him I think of him in green and gold, nothing else. I'm glad he got his ring, he deserved one for all those wonderful years he put into the Packers. I don't care if he didn't play a single down this year, his past years on this team helped shape what this team is today. Congrats Harris, you are a Superbowl Champ in every sense of the word!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
well I missed the great news!! (too involved in the word game! :blush: ) Way to go Packer org. for doing the right thing!!!

Proud to be a Packer fan for sure,.. for sure!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts