Harris and Woodson

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both of these guys were certainly deserving of a spot on the probowl, but when your defense plays as bad as ours has most of the year, it's hard for anyone to notice that you're any good. My hope is that both of these guys will take this personal and play with even more intensity. My hope is also that in the off season both of these guys show up for OTA's and exemplify what a pro bowl corner looks like off the field too.

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both of these guys were certainly deserving of a spot on the probowl, but when your defense plays as bad as ours has most of the year, it's hard for anyone to notice that you're any good. My hope is that both of these guys will take this personal and play with even more intensity. My hope is also that in the off season both of these guys show up for OTA's and exemplify what a pro bowl corner looks like off the field too.
Get used to CWood getting snubbed. It happens every single year, he has had a stellar career, and hasnt sniffed the pro bowl since Patrick "I cant hold Woodsons jock" Surtain called him overrated. For some reason, ever since he said it, the moniker stuck. Surtain wishes he was half the corner Woodson is.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Woodson has played very well for us. He's been hurt, but he plays. You have to like that. I haven't honestly seen a better set of corners than Woodson and Harris. Our safeties absolutely suck and couldn't consummate an assignment if their lives depended on it.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Woodson has played very well for us. He's been hurt, but he plays. You have to like that. I haven't honestly seen a better set of corners than Woodson and Harris. Our safeties absolutely suck and couldn't consummate an assignment if their lives depended on it.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's easy to overlook Harris because QBs are scared of him and they don't throw in his direction. Nobody can deny Woodson has 6 picks. I was thinking that that must mean something and Woodson would make it, but I guess I was wrong.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cant believe Angelo Hall got in, if there ever a corner in the NFL whos overrated its him, hes a good athelet but he cant cover one on one for ****!

Members online

Latest posts