1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Harrington wants out of Detroit.

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by big3, Mar 15, 2006.

1. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Per Tom Kowalski (lions reporter) on the Drew and Mike show today (WRIF) Kowalski said Harrington wants out of Detroit. After attending a qb camp with new lions offensive coordinater Mike Martz, Harrington was supposedly insulted when Martz told him he would have to unlearn everything and start from scratch. This was before the signing of Jon Kitna, but the lions and harrington have refused to talk to the press about how the "special" qb camp went. The lions are still trying for Josh McCown in free agency, and already have Harrington, Kitna, King and Orlovsky. It's thought that if the lions aren't able to sign McCown they will try to trade up in the draft for cutler to develop under Kitna.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON :):):):):):):)

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe the Packers will go after him!!!

They need someone to carry Brett's jock strap!LOLOL!!! :lol:

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Damn, I guess Millan was finally due for a good hire. Looks like the coaches are actually smart enough to know what they are doing. Oh well, I give Millan about 6 weeks until he makes another stupid move at the draft! I would be in stiches if he selected Vernon Davis, TE. Man that would be so entertaining!

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    NO! Not with his record with Detroit.

5. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So does arena football have a draft or FA signings? :D

6. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What is he thinking no body would sign him if he left. well someone might try but he would be cut.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    PC.....does Harrington have a bad record of dropping JOCK STRAPS in Detroit??? LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Gopack.........I heard Oak Creek High school was looking for a Quarterback. Harrington could play on the junior varsity squad! :lol: