1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Harrell out. Wynn In.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Mr. StyleZ, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    #Packers planning to bring back DE Jarius Wynn, according to a source. He's en route to Green Bay right now.

Just a thought I don't think Harrell will ever wear a GB uniform again. Unfortunate.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,274
    I would bring in Harrell next season for camp at a minimum salary. He showed flashes.

3. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I read on Twitter about Wynn, it appears to be true.

I might get slated for this, but I do feel for Harrell. I know people will rant and rave that he's a bust, and he's done nothing for his salary etc, but do you think he REALLY wanted to be injured as much as he was/is? At the end of the day, the guy just wants to play football, and he has been unfortunate in my opinion. I feel for the guy, I really do.

Hopefully he can come back healthy next season, and get some of his career back on track. I can't even imagine what emotions the guy must be going through.

4. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    I hope that Wynn sees this as a golden opportunity and comes to play with a chip on his shoulder.