Harlan, Woodson

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Harlan admitted to hospital with gallstones

Green Bay Packers president and chief executive officer Bob Harlan, 69, was admitted to St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center in Green Bay Thursday night and held for observation for suspected gallstones.

According to the Packers Web site, Harlan is expected to miss the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremonies for Reggie White on Saturday in Canton, Ohio. The Web site says Harlan is expected to be released from the hospital this weekend and be back at work on Monday. He also will not attend Family Night activities.

-- Press-Gazette

-- Cornerback Charles Woodson suffered a minor hip injury and dropped out of practice

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I was afraid something like this was going to happen!

Jones still recovering from heart problems and now Harlan goes into the hospital with gallstones.

With no one watching over him, God, I hope TT doesn't run out and sign an Arturo Freeman, Matt O'Dwyer, Todd Franz, Earl Little or Raynoch Thompson.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could live with Earl Little, but Charles Woodsen was one of the reasons I got all excited about the Packs Defense I hope its not serious and or too long before he comes back.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:
I could live with Earl Little, but Charles Woodsen was one of the reasons I got all excited about the Packs Defense I hope its not serious and or too long before he comes back.

C-Dub will b ok, i hope..

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers | Woodson has hip flexor
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 19:22:41 -0700

Mike Spofford, of Packers.com, reports Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson (hip) suffered a hip flexor during practice Friday, Aug. 4, according to head coach Mike McCarthy. The team will evaluate him in the morning Saturday, Aug. 5, as to whether he will participate in the scrimmage.

I wonder how long he will sit out

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
more than needed, treat him with baby gloves till the season, damnit. If he gets hurt in week 1, thats one thing. If he gets hurt in week 1 of the preseason...thats something else.

Members online

Latest posts