DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
DoddPower said:
tromadz said:
bozz_2006 said:
tromadz said:
[
(also, I hear the maddens on next gen aren't really next gen and are nothing special

yeah, you just keep telling yourself that.

I will, because it's true. Maybe when the sports games actually, you know, utilize the next gen capabilities, I'll get one of the systems.

hahaha, yeah . . ooooook buddy. I know what you're saying, they could do more with the PS3 for sure. But I would love for you to compare PS2 madden to PS3 madden in 1080p on my big screen.

No comparison. End of story.

I love the insecure fanboys here. It amuses me.

PS3 Madden 08 - 7.7
Ps2 Madden 08 - 7.9

I'm not saying PS2 is better than 360 or ps3, that's stupid. I'm saying the current wave of games don't utitlize what the new systems can do, and most of the sports games are ports with better graphics and an extra mode or 2.

Don't get so defensive, Nancy.

I'm sure in 2-3 years the ps3 and 360 sports games will be breathtaking in both graphics AND gameplay\presentation.

Till then, No.

haha, insecure fan boys?? Are you serious man? I have played football video games for years and years now on many different consoles. If you read my first post, you'll see that I said they could do way more for the ps3. There's no questioning that. I do believe the thing has an EIGHT CORE processor in it. The possibilities are endless. It doesn't matter to me what some website ranks a game, it matters what I think about it. If for no other reason, the far superior graphics on the PS3 vs. the PS2 make the experience way better. Is it perfect? No. It probably never will be. However, beautifully improved graphics even with the same game-play makes a better game with no where to go but up.

I'm glad that I amuse you. But I must say, the amount of time you spend on this message board making snide sarcastic remarks certainly amuses me. In the "heh heh" kind of way.

:pop:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad that I amuse you. But I must say, the amount of time you spend on this message board making snide sarcastic remarks certainly amuses me. In the "heh heh" kind of way.

:pop:

So one nerd calling another nerd a nerd? Well you win then...riiiight.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of a competition?, but it seems like you like for things to get that way fairly often. From the beginning all I was saying is that I would MUCH rather play Madden on the PS3 then a PS2. Seems pretty sensible to me . .

However, I HATE that Play Station got sued for the duel shock! It wasn't much, but dammit it was something!

Staff online

Members online