1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hard fought Game,

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by DVDJag, Dec 20, 2004.

1. DVDJag

DVDJag Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well my ribs turned out fantastic, so I thought if the game didn't go my way then at least I ate good. I had the sliding glass door opened a crack so I could feel the Florida Chill as I watched the game. a whopping 52F Swim suit weather for Packer fans.

My hats off to all those GB fans that roughed the down right cold weather last night!! It looked like it was colder than you know what and really you fans at the stadium were the victor's just to survive with out freezing to death! The football players had it easy with the heated benches and helmet warmers and stuff!!

Very good game, I thought Brett Farve was going to make a comeback.
    The good note for you guys,
    The Packers are in the Playoffs which I will be routing for, can't stand the eagles!

Good Luck against the Vikings!!!

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    good man, thanks for not kicking us in the balls when we're down.

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah it's nice to see fans that have respect for other teams and the game as a whole. All the Jags fans that have posted over here, I think, have been very curtious and not just here to talk crap!