1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy (NFL) New Year!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TJV, Mar 12, 2013.

1. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,304
    Get out your party hats and noise makers! Today at 3PM central daylight time begins the new NFL year. The Ravens will transform from "World" Champs to defending the title and every team will be 0-0, all with a "great" chance of winning it all according to at least some of their faithful.

The question for this thread is what is your NFL New Year's resolution? You know that "commitment" you make that usually doesn't survive past Easter, if it lasts that long. For example, some may want to resolve to quit complaining about that move Thompson didn't make more than 2 years ago when they won the title in spite of that "huge" blunder. Others may want to resolve to "forgive" Thompson and McCarthy for the "horrible" way they treated that ole QB whose name escapes me. Still other Packers fans may want to resolve to accept the fact Thompson isn't going to be a player in the UFA frenzy about to unfold today and over the next few days/weeks and then resolve to complain about it just once per off season.

My resolution is to try harder to resist the incredibly strong urge I sometimes feel to use sarcasm on this forum. ;) What's yours?

2. texaspackerbacker

texaspackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +58
    If 3pm = 12am, then I'll be playing tennis at midnight. Ya'all save some champagne for me. Hey, does that mean April 25 is Christmas?

3. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,678
    I pledge not to start any new gratuitous Finley threads.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Does "Vengence upon all those who have wronged us this season" count? If not then "Cheering the Pack to the Lombardi" like always.

5. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Just remember- Teams who win in March, April and May historically don't win in Jan. and Feb.

6. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I pledge not to b*tch and complain about donald driver not getting his playing time this coming season.:cry: