OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We let you win Weeds....lol ;)

Today the flag is at half mast in the Preece household :whistling:

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Sorry about that little misunderstanding 234 year ago Mate, it was simply a slight misunderstanding between that fellow George and some of his subjects across the pond! :)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Great day for beer, brats, broads, and booms. Just live for the public display of summer attire and beach wear exhibited by the "finer" specimens of the female gender.

OP
OP
I

Great day for beer, brats, broads, and booms. Just live for the public display of summer attire and beach wear exhibited by the "finer" specimens of the female gender.
You are a cold, insensitive person Poppa San...:sick:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Bill, for what it's worth, I know a fine Southern US lady who still refers to our Civil War as "those recent unpleasantries" :), says that everytime I remind her that the South didn't win. ;)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bill, for what it's worth, I know a fine Southern US lady who still refers to our Civil War as "those recent unpleasantries" :), says that everytime I remind her that the South didn't win. ;)

Some of my ancestors shot some damn Yankees though. :D

OP
OP
I

Some of my ancestors shot some damn Yankees though. :D
Out of interest, what state did they fight for ?? I used to be a member of a re-enactment group here in the U.K.
I was a member of the "Iron Brigade"

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of interest, what state did they fight for ?? I used to be a member of a re-enactment group here in the U.K.
I was a member of the "Iron Brigade"

Actually, I can't find any direct ancestors who fought for the South. I was pulling Weeds leg. I live in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and people in this area mostly fought southern though this area was split in their loyalties.

Now my great-great-great-great Grandfather did fight against the British in the Revolutionary War. He was in the 8th Virginia Militia. I saw first hand the original flag he marched under and of course have pictures. It gave me goose bumps and made me teary eyed to stand in front of that flag. He was involved in the battles of Monmouth, Brandywine and Trenton. He also spent the winter at Valley Forge. I'm very proud of him and to be a direct ancestor. :tup:

OP
OP
I

Actually, I can't find any direct ancestors who fought for the South. I was pulling Weeds leg. I live in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and people in this area mostly fought southern though this area was split in their loyalties.

Now my great-great-great-great Grandfather did fight against the British in the Revolutionary War. He was in the 8th Virginia Militia. I saw first hand the original flag he marched under and of course have pictures. It gave me goose bumps and made me teary eyed to stand in front of that flag. He was involved in the battles of Monmouth, Brandywine and Trenton. He also spent the winter at Valley Forge. I'm very proud of him and to be a direct ancestor. :tup:
And so you should. I`m proud of my ancestors although I don`t know if any fought in Revolutionary war. All joking apart, and it was long ago ;)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Went to the Green Bay Fire over the Fox fireworks last night. Great weather, sat in a park on the west side of the river near the Donald Driver statue. Showed it to the yung'uns on the way to our spot. Tried something different this year. I am very near sighted. At normal distance, I cannot see the words on my screen. This year I took off my glasses for the show. Instead of seeing the normal points of light like most people, each point was like 20-point snowflakes that almost created a solid globe. The ground fountains looked like walls of light instead of streamers.Really was an interesting experience. Really not happy though with the "security" measures that banned all coolers, bags, and other carry-ins except blankets and chairs. Really telling when city official went on the news and said part of it was to force people to buy from the on site vendors. The new American way I suspect.

Members online

Latest posts