1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Kitten, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    No matter what you celebrate or who you are with, I wish you joy and blessings for this holiday. May the spirit of love and light be abundant. Please post your holiday greetings and thoughts here if you will. This is a special time of year, may it be good to you.

I did something rather naughty this year and asked my family (all of them Eagle's fans) for Packer gear this Christmas. You should of seen/ heard them! So this year I'll either be getting some Pack gear or an exorcism. I think two of my older uncles were sizing me up for concrete shoes. I know it's naughty to antagonize them but it's what I really want. I think my Mom is getting me a Matthew's Tee but she thinks I'm crazy. I have most of my holiday shopping almost done, and yes, some of my family are getting Eagle's gear from me, LOL!

I can't wait to start cooking and baking, I love to share my heart with those I love most. I'm very much looking forward to the holiday and seeing some family and friends that only the holidays brings!

I love all of you and thanks for leaving your pawprints on my heart! Have merry holidays!!!

2. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Happy holidays to everyone!

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    happy holidays to everyone

Go Pack Go

4. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Oh noes! One or several of my cats knocked down the Christmas tree while I was in the shower! I have no idea which one of them did it, I took each of them separately and interrogated them (checked their paws for evidence) but they all look so innocent and cute! My angel was upside down and I think I'm missing some balls!!! It took me an hour to put the dang thing back up again! Those cats are so not getting the Kitty Jungle Tree they wanted!!!

6. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    My cat loves the tree. Unfortunately he likes food a little more than your average cat. Needless to say, all the branches are now bent down and several ornaments have been broken.

7. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Thank you all for reminding me that I have not done my Christmas shopping yet! Well, I did buy myself a bobblehead of myself wearing a Packer uniform.

Of course if for some reason, I get wrapped up in something important like playing on-line poker, I will wish you and those you love, a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Attached Files:

8. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    I think you should say you are missing some ornaments...you missing balls sounds weird...LOL.

9. tundra

tundra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello to all and happy holidays. I am new to posting but not new to reading this site. Take it easy on my me as I am a true pack fan but also know reality.

10. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,442
    A big welcome to you and Happy Holidays too!!!

11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Happy Hollidays to everyone!

12. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Happy Holiday's everyone :D

13. Grave

Grave Cheesehead