1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Bunny Day!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 4packgirl, Apr 16, 2006.

1. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hope the easter bunny is good to y'all. :mrgreen:

2. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    while I appreciate the thought 4packgirl, I hope (without offending anyone) we all take a minute to thank god for the sacrifice of his son to wash away our sins. And celebrate his resurrection. the picture came out a little blurry, but I have a tattoo on my right forearm to always remind me of John 12, 46. "I come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Right on. The reason for the season.

4. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Happy Easter everyone!

5. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    yes...happy easter and so forth and so on!

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Happy Easter to all of you. I hope your day is wonderful and you find all the Easter Bunny Eggs before they start to get ripe. Our egg hunt is taking place in 9 inches of snow, so we dyed all the eggs white, just to mess with the little kids minds. Ah yes, springtime in the Rockies. Lolo Pass last weekend....just 12 miles from my home.

7. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    haha...nice, but did you really "dye" them white? seems a bit unneccesary Bob :lol:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    AMEN big3!!! (I didn;t know you could be a Christian, AND a Lions fan!) just kidding of course!!!
    Come to think of it.......the Lions couldn't beat DANIEL either! :wink: :lol:

I remember Christ's sacrifice 365 days a year! (I know.....it's not "politically correct" for me to mention that) but that the way i feel. Glad i'm not the only one out here..........sometimes in today's world, it SEEMS that way.

9. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LMAO! Oh man good catch arrow.

10. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Go jesus!

11. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Happy Bunny Day mmmmmm( isn't that something Heffner has every day ? ) :wink:

12. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to see so many Christians on this board. Cheesy, I agree with you whole heartedly. It does seem as if Christians are few and far between. But, it seems to me I have found more Christian people on this forum and also on the Packers Partners forum. And what it makes it more interesting all of these Christians are not afraid to profess their faith. God Bless you all.

13. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just for you wise a$$e$ information, Montana Easter Bunny Eggs are Maroon and Silver.....Griz colors. So that is why we had to dye them.

Jeez, some people! :D

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree Carol! When i first accepted Jesus, i was scared to share it with my friends. I thought they would see me as some kind of "Jesus freak". Then it hit me........how could i NOT tell them? If i really beliveved it, how could i NOT share it with those that i profess to be my friends? Yes, i lost some friends, but i also had some that i will share forever with because of it.
    I'm by NO means perfect............of that, i'm a "perfect" example! I'm a sinner........i know it.........just forgiven.
    When i find others of "us" out there. i don't feel so alone. I think there are more then any of us knows!

15. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry if my little bunny day wish caused controversy. :(

believe me, i'm well aware of the reason for the season & God's ultimate sacrifice for all of us. my twin sons go to a christian pre-school & at 3 1/2 years old, came home the other day talking about Jesus & his "last suppa"!! i sing "Jesus Loves Me" to them every night before they go to sleep. i am a christian & proud of it as well.

16. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    [​IMG]

So... this is the wrong bunny eh?

17. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    there ya go again zero - adding to the problem!!! :lol: :wink:
    you KNOW i'm just kidding, right??

18. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't think there was any controversy 4pack! I KNOW that now adays, you have to "walk on egg shells" (how fitting, for easter!) so not to offend anyone. I think everyone knows you didn't mean anything bad!

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Now.......i just HAVE to comment on this..........i and my wife went to "George Webb's" (a local hamburger hangout) and the wait staff was dressed up as "bunnies". The one older lady had on the ears, the pink fluffy tail..........and of course i couldn't keep my mouth shut, and i leaned over and said to my wife "Boy.......Playboy sure has lowered their standards, haven't they?" (No, no one but my wife heard me!) But my wife said "THANKS! Now every time i look at her, i think of what you said!!!" LOLOLOL!!! MY BAD!!! 8) :lol: