1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jul 4, 2008.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hope you all are having a safe one!
    I was in the parade in Cedarburg today. Go to sit on the "Ozaukee Idol" float. It was fun....never did anything like that before. It amazed me how many people there were watching the parade. We had the winner from last year, and the winner and runner up of Idol JR. sing on the float. I'll tell you.........there are some VERY talented people here. I was amazed how good they sing.
    Yesterday my wife and i took a drive up north, just to spend half a day up there. On the way back, at 7:30pm, just north of Crivitz, we had a huge bear run in front of our car! Right across hwy 141! He made it without getting hit. Thats the first time i had one cross the road in bright daylight. It was pretty neat!

2. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So you are saying you BEARly made it home? Or better yet why DIDN'T you say that!! :)

Cool that you got to ride in the parade. Happy 4th everyone!!

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry Edder.............i couldn't BEAR to use such a lame joke!!! :wink: :lol:

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I spent my holiday out of town. Missed our parade. Glad you had fun.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    This was the first time i was actually IN a parade. It's quite a different expierience being on a float, then sitting on the sidelines watching. My wife took some pix, and i'll try to post them some time. I couldn't believe how huge the crowd was. The parade took about 2 hours.

6. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Even too cheesey for you? :shock: :lol:

7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Happy 4th everyone!

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well....as you know.....truth is.....there IS no such think as "Too CHEESEY" for me!!! :lol: