Haloti Ngata fined for hit on Roethlisberger?

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These fines are getting out of hand...

It's not even about how much I dispise Ben. That was a freak accident.... i think.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that.

But what drove me really insane? Rodgers gets hit in the head BY A HELMET every single game, and there's never a penalty.

But now, Ben is hit in by a hand, and there's an outrage?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that.

But what drove me really insane? Rodgers gets hit in the head BY A HELMET every single game, and there's never a penalty.

But now, Ben is hit in by a hand, and there's an outrage?

I thought the same thing and it made me madder than hell. Yet another example of inconsistency in the rules.

Dude did "break" Big Ben's nose though. I don't care what those Steelers say. That sucker was sideways!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the same thing and it made me madder than hell. Yet another example of inconsistency in the rules.

Dude did "break" Big Ben's nose though. I don't care what those Steelers say. That sucker was sideways!
Yeah, it must've hurt like hell.

"BEN NOSE NOT GOOD. OUCH OUCH."

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That nose break was sick. I was talking on the phone and started freaking out. Not a fan of bad breaks.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the Steelers (or Big Ben) still trying to say it's just bloody and not broken? They must think we are bigger idiots than they are. Even one of the announcers said it looked broken to him. I don't think you are supposed to play with a broken nose. Think about it. If someone hits him the wrong way it can send nasal cartilage up into his brain and he'd be dead before he hit the ground. That was stupid on their/ his part if they knew it was broken and let him play just so they could get the win.

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the Steelers (or Big Ben) still trying to say it's just bloody and not broken? They must think we are bigger idiots than they are. Even one of the announcers said it looked broken to him. I don't think you are supposed to play with a broken nose. Think about it. If someone hits him the wrong way it can send nasal cartilage up into his brain and he'd be dead before he hit the ground. That was stupid on their/ his part if they knew it was broken and let him play just so they could get the win.

Is that so? A little off topic, but don't they let MMA players fight with broken noses?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is that so? A little off topic, but don't they let MMA players fight with broken noses?

May be a bit extreme of an example but you have to be careful. When I used to play hockey a dude on my team broke his nose in a fight and his doc wouldn't let him play. Guess I've been a bit paranoid ever since. I'm not a fan of Big Ben but I worry anyway. Sorry to cause a *****.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will fit him with a custom facemask this week I would only assume preventing anyone from getting more than a finger in there.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Are the Steelers (or Big Ben) still trying to say it's just bloody and not broken?

All Monday morning they were saying it was indeed broken...:box:

Members online

Latest posts