Hallowed Real Estate in Title Town

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
As a real estate appraiser, I sometimes come across interesting properties & sales. I just stummbled upon this sale.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

50 Years old
1,152 Sq Ft
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
1.5 Car Garage
Assessed value $124,700.
SOLD 09/2011 for $314,000.
You can see the top of Lambeau Field above the roof line. Tailgate homes sell for a premium in Green Bay. LOL!!! Gotta love the Packer fans.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crazy. I can tell you from experience that no one give a rat's fat a** about living that close to mile high in Denver. I think you can get a house close enough to spit on Tebow for like $6.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crazy. I can tell you from experience that no one give a rat's fat a** about living that close to mile high in Denver. I think you can get a house close enough to spit on Tebow for like $6.
6 bucks?
I love Colorado! (Just not the teams.)
Sold!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow thats crazy...what it was assessed at, and what it sold for!

craaaaaaazy!!!:confused:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be Vince Lombardi's house!

Have you, Gal, ever assessed any past, present or future player's houses?
You wouldn't have to drop names.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at some point I plan on buying a house across from lambeau and converting it to a party house for game days. Otherwise buy Vince's old house when it goes on the market again.

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I appraised Mike Flanagan's house when he was selling it. Didn't get to meet him but I met with the guy who was buying it; worked in the Packers office. I hinted to him that there might be a bit more equity in the house if a couple of game tickets would magically come into my possession. ;) j/k on that last part.

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
at some point I plan on buying a house across from lambeau and converting it to a party house for game days. Otherwise buy Vince's old house when it goes on the market again.
They marketed the house strictly as a "Tailgate" house. All photos were of Lambeau Field and proximity to the house, how many cars would fit in the yard on game day, back yard party area. Pretty much nothing about the house itself. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good luck... this neighborhood is very residential and the residents on Shadow Lane especially have been protesting party houses for years now. Speaking of, that house pictured in the first post isn't on Shadow, right? It looks more like Ashwaubenon.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck... this neighborhood is very residential and the residents on Shadow Lane especially have been protesting party houses for years now. Speaking of, that house pictured in the first post isn't on Shadow, right? It looks more like Ashwaubenon.

If I can get a city in Wi to give me $16 mil for a business, I shouldnt have a problem getting a building permit. I always get excited about challenges like that.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many times has Vince's old house gone on the market? I drove by it this summer - it looked like it could stand a little work. Wish I could have it! Anybody know some of the other guys' addresses from back in the day? Starr's home, Nitschke's? Favre's sold a couple years ago for around $450K, right?

I noticed that house on realtor.com last summer - it was listed for something like $350K, and I looked up the appraisal online. It was on the market a long time, but they got pretty close to what they wanted for it. I'll admit, I would have loved to be able to buy it even though I don't have season tickets (or live in the state of Wisconsin.) Crazy, huh?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would Vince's house would go for at least 250-300K & I've never seen the house & the size of the yard.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the address of Vince's house? I'd like to drive by & check it out. I wouldn't be surprised if the Packers bought it & turned it into a museum & charged people to tour it. I'm sure his sons & daughter wouldn't mind but that's just speculation.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of hallowed real-estate I was at the light on Lombardi Ave & saw the mega screen on. Oh so sweet! Clear pic & everything. Can't wait to see it from the stands!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many times has Vince's old house gone on the market? I drove by it this summer - it looked like it could stand a little work. Wish I could have it! Anybody know some of the other guys' addresses from back in the day? Starr's home, Nitschke's? Favre's sold a couple years ago for around $450K, right?

I noticed that house on realtor.com last summer - it was listed for something like $350K, and I looked up the appraisal online. It was on the market a long time, but they got pretty close to what they wanted for it. I'll admit, I would have loved to be able to buy it even though I don't have season tickets (or live in the state of Wisconsin.) Crazy, huh?
what's the address? I didn't k ow he had a daughter until a couple yrs ago when she was on the Mike McCarthy show. Is it just her & Michael?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised the Packers haven't bought it & turned it into a small museum.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went by Lambeau Field in earlyMay of 2013 & the Packets had bought 2 property lots directly behind them & had demolished the 2 houses. That's not very many more parking spaces but don't know what else they would use it for

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts