HALLO TO EVERYBODY

matteogb4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am sorry if i have to open a topic for my greetings but i don't find any introductions topic.

i am from venice, italy and i am a cheesehead...i watch the packers' game with brett' jersey and the cheesehat.

i want to say hallo to every packs fan, also from italy.

we are 2-0 and still counting....i hope even if it is difficult next week.

phineasfreakears

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello matteogb4,
The pack has fans from everywhere. I'll bet some good Italian wine would go good with some cheese.....

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome here. You could of always used the topic that says "Introduction" :roll: Don't worry we're Packer fans and we love everyone. (Except Bears fans, Vikes fans, and Lions....ah we just feel sorry for Lions fans) :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome here. You could of always used the topic that says "Introduction" :roll: Don't worry we're Packer fans and we love everyone. (Except Bears fans, Vikes fans, and Lions....ah we just feel sorry for Lions fans) :lol:
Welcome newbies!!!
Hope you have fun here! This is a GREAT site! :D

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to a great site.

I would assume you watch the games with your eyes! :lol: Unless of course over in Italy people are made differently........ooops, my bad. That's them Minnesotians. they look at things from....well never mind. :roll:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site matteo.

This is off topic, but how do you feel about the Azzurri's chances of qualifying for Euro '08? 2nd place is nice for now, but they still need to go into Scotland, and France has a pretty easy 3 games remaining. Sure would be nice to get Toni back healthy, and one of Cassano or Gilardino back in form.

OP
OP
M

matteogb4

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This is off topic, but how do you feel about the Azzurri's chances of qualifying for Euro '08? 2nd place is nice for now, but they still need to go into Scotland, and France has a pretty easy 3 games remaining. Sure would be nice to get Toni back healthy, and one of Cassano or Gilardino back in form.

i think that we get the qualification...but i prefer juventus that the national team.

i don't like cassano even if i think he is very good and i like toni and more of all gilardino.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jdlax said:

i think that we get the qualification...but i prefer juventus that the national team.

i don't like cassano even if i think he is very good and i like toni and more of all gilardino.

Yes, I believe they will qualify, I just wish that they got to play Scotland at home instead. I read that Toni is recovering well, so that is happy news. I really hope that Materazzi can be fit for the Scotland match as well, because I feel like that game may come down to a set piece, and with Materazzi and Toni as Pirlo's targets I like our chances. Cassano I'm not a big fan of, but he's obviously extremely talented, and it would be nice to have someone like him to fill in for Toni if he is injured again, instead of starting Del Piero and Inzaghi. Gilardino as well, he just needs to get back to form.

Again, welcome. Go Pack go!

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
my name is Jordan, I'm totally new here.
From northern WI. LOVE LOVE LOVE the packers (Like everyone else here, of course)

just wanted to introduce myself! :)

Members online

Latest posts