GUYS! I'VE AN IDEA!

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What we could do... to get the Pacers to win... is make the games only last until half-time.

Or put glue on the recievers' hands.

Yeah, if I were coach... I'd be trying to change the NFL rules and regulations.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Great, but how do we get the Packers to win? :lol:

They're usually winning at halftime.

If we all throw beer bottles onto the field at the same time they'll call the game.

Or we can just shoot the refs or something

Reaction score
I got an idea too!

How about we go out and hire some real people to play, such as:

Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Simpson.

I mean honestly, if you were in the NFL what would you do if those people were lined up opposite you? :lol:

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I got an idea too!

Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Simpson.

I mean honestly, if you were in the NFL what would you do if those people were lined up opposite you? :lol:

Get called for a holding penalty? :lol:

Great plan AADP!! :D

Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
I got an idea too!

Get called for a holding penalty? :lol:

Great plan AADP!! :D

lol but would you really care? Heck I'd be happy to get some interference on that any day! :lol:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got an idea too!

If I was lined up across from Jessica Simpson I think I'd be at least a little bit intimidated, horse face and all.

Reaction score
jdlax said:
I got an idea too!

If I was lined up across from Jessica Simpson I think I'd be at least a little bit intimidated, horse face and all.

Brown paper bags my friend, brown paper bags. :) :wink:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got an idea too!

Without question I would get many a personal foul called against me. :wink:

I would also get called for holding, interference, , facemasking (in Jessica's case) blocking from behind, piling on, unnecssary roughness, illegal forward pass, intentional grounding, late hit, , encroachment, illegal shift, and of course my favorite,illegal use of hands ....oh man, I would be penilized often!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
:lol: I guess if we replaced Carroll with Jessica we would still have the same intelligence just more hair

But that might make it difficult to focus on all the players because i would be busy looking at just one

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
***** Cdn!!!

Actually, I really think that TT should get on this. Heck imagine someone like J.LO in the open running, would YOU have the heart to bring her down? :lol:
:lol: You could try but instead of a forearm she would swing that big booty at you and knock your wind out. I wouldn't mind playing the QB to her centre :lol:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
***** Cdn!!!

Actually, I really think that TT should get on this. Heck imagine someone like J.LO in the open running, would YOU have the heart to bring her down? :lol:

Absolutlely! And I would take my time getting up! er...um...well you know what I mean

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shiftysdad said:
I think if we had a bunch of mentally retarded people for our team, it would work better.

Seriously, who would tackle one of them?

Some would say we are well on our way!

Latest posts