Gutseyest call in packer fan history!

IHATEVIKINGS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not only thinking we will beat the colts on sunday........i gaurentee it!!!!!!!!!!! The colts show ther offence has bad days to and nearly losing to the viking s and worst of all the texans have proven! the packer have some momentum and it going to be played in lambue feild so i know that the packers will win the game against the colts........its goona be close though!

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but see the Colts offense just put up over 30 points on the number 1 ranked defense in the league.

so your logic is working against you.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
DonnieCash said:
Yeah but see the Colts offense just put up over 30 points on the number 1 ranked defense in the league.

so your logic is working against you.

I thought that too, but commentator on wssp out of milwaukee made a point

the ravens cb seemed to have been gambling allot and that killed them he said

I didnt see the game nor did i see any replays..

just going by what he said

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the highlights I saw, the secondary got burned.

They said that it was more uncharacteristic of the Ravens D.

But still I think that the Colts offense has found its swagger and Peyton is hunting for blood.

It may be a shootout, the good news is, the Colts run defense isn't very good. So Grant might finally have a 100 yard game finally.

LostnSpace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see it. The secondary is not the Packers biggest worry (IMHO). I hope the Packers can get pressure on Manning and keep it going. With the loss of Jenkins and now that Pickett is hurt others will have to step it up. Whether this is some type of blitzing packages or whatever we must do the following:

1 - STOP THE RUN

2 - PUT PRESSURE ON THE QB.

I hope Kampmon can get in there a few times and make his presence felt. The DC (Sanders) has his work cut out for him trying to stop Manning I am looking forward to seeing a high scoring affair because both defenses have had more than their share of problems. Reading some sites I read a lot of complaining about the last game and Grant's running. But if you can rush for 30 times you are keeping the other teams offense off of the field. I think this will be another thing for our offense to do is control the clock.

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This matchup is pretty even to be honest.

We both have lackluster run defenses (they're ranked dead last)

So that takes some pressure off of Aaron, because Grant should be able to make something happen.

gingerwave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to get lots of pressure on Manning for our defense to holdup. And Ryan G needs to get on his horse too

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be a good game, the key is getting enough pressure on Manning. Baltimore (I did watch the game) looked like garbage. I wouldn't take it for much, it was one of those games a good team will have once in a while, just made some mistakes. Kampman all the way!!! Lets go D-Line!