1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Guten Tag and hello from Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sigil, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Sigil

Sigil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello to all Packers fans in this great forum. First I want to say sorry for my bad english. Iam from Berlin and normally iam a soccer fan of Bayern Munich but I saw the Superbowl XLV and since that time i'm a Cheesehead. American Football is much more exciting as soccer at this time. In soccer boring games are often but in football every game can amazing things happen. So iam happy to found this forum to read something about the Packers. I think I don't will write to much because my english.

Go Packers Go

Sigil

• Like Like x 1
  2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Willkommen. Stick around and soon our other Deutsch members will show up.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    We have a few people from Germany...

We hope you stick around and give us insight how people cheer for the Packers over there

4. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +698
    Hi Sigil,

willkommen, nice to know that there are more fellow Packer Backers here in Germany. :tup:
    Let me say: I totally disagree with your views on soccer.
    Usually Soccer games are not boring with the exception of Bayern Munich games. :p
    Enjoy your time here, this is by far the best Packers Forum you can find on the Net.

Viele Grüße aus Hamburg !