Gus Frerotte

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
longtimefan said:
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:
That just makes the Vikings even MORE dis"GUS"ting!

If that's a picture of you under your name Cheesey I wouldn't throw stones.

where is yours?
Typical Viking fan LT.......can't come up with a good comeback, so trys picking on what i look like.
I bet that took all 3 of his braincells working together (probably for the first time) to come up with that.
I'm sure one of the workers at the "home" he is at will try to help him come up with something better.
Although i'm still not expecting much........that way i won't be too dissapointed with his next lame post.
Hey!!! Now i know what it's like to be a Viking fan! "Although i'm still not expecting much........that way i won't be too dissapointed"!!!!

Haha Mr. Sensative...I love it. Sorry for the overdue response however I don't play on the internet every day and refuse to build my self esteem through a football website. Unlike you who posts something every 5 mins.

Now to the crux of my response...I don't need to post my picture on the internet nor would I be dumb enough to. I may not be a model but I can tell you I look better then that pic under your name. On that note, I now have your picture and maybe it's time to have some photoshop fun. Stay tuned!

Concluding, prior to making swooping generalizations of Viking fans across this great country might I remind you to look at your post history on Viking fans before getting poopy pants.

I am

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Vikeman said:
longtimefan said:
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:
That just makes the Vikings even MORE dis"GUS"ting!

If that's a picture of you under your name Cheesey I wouldn't throw stones.

where is yours?

You wanted it...you got it! Here is my picture...just a tad better looking then Cheesey!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
oh ha ha....... :roll:
I'm not overly "sensative"..........just wondered why the attack on what i look like. Are you that in love with Gus Ferrotte that you took it personal that i called him disGUSting?
It wasn't a knock on how he looked, i was just making a play on words.
Guess i have to explain my posts so that you can understand them.
Maybe i'll hire Vikesrule as an interpretor. He can tell you what the posts mean.
I bet you really ARE a "model".
You know what a model is, right?
A cheap imitation of the real thing. :wink:
(That was meant as a joke........just so you understand) :lol:

Poopy Pants
Thats "MISTER" Poopy pants to you!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
Vikeman lost that flame-war so hard... it'll have to be nominated somewhere.
I know......... :noflame:
I tried to take it easy on him. :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts