Gus Frerotte

b_mckendry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers brought in quarterback Gus Frerotte for a visit and physical today, according to his agent, Marvin Demoff.

I don't know about this guy. Seems kind of sketchy to me. He didn't impress me one bit in St. Louis. If Quinn Gray is not interested I say we look to the draft and forget all the FA QB's. Out of all of them that are left none of them seem promising. I thought Frerotte would have been our last resort. Let me know what you think.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say no......unless he comes dirt cheap.
It wouldn't be bad to have a veteran backup, just in case. But i don't think he would be a great alternative.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no gus!!!!!!!!! but we do need a backup with exp. tampa bay has stockpiled a bunch of quaterbacks maybe wait and see who gets cut. but sure not in favor of gus

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
That just makes the Vikings even MORE dis"GUS"ting!

If that's a picture of you under your name Cheesey I wouldn't throw stones.
Of course you wouldn't........you probably are as good a throw as the Vikings QB, and couldn't hit anything.
Lets see YOUR photo.......but maybe you should put it in the smack area.......don't want to scare any young children here.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:

where is yours?
Typical Viking fan LT.......can't come up with a good comeback, so trys picking on what i look like.
I bet that took all 3 of his braincells working together (probably for the first time) to come up with that.
I'm sure one of the workers at the "home" he is at will try to help him come up with something better.
Although i'm still not expecting much........that way i won't be too dissapointed with his next lame post.
Hey!!! Now i know what it's like to be a Viking fan! "Although i'm still not expecting much........that way i won't be too dissapointed"!!!!

V

Vikeman

longtimefan said:
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:

where is yours?
Typical Viking fan LT.......can't come up with a good comeback, so trys picking on what i look like.
I bet that took all 3 of his braincells working together (probably for the first time) to come up with that.
I'm sure one of the workers at the "home" he is at will try to help him come up with something better.
Although i'm still not expecting much........that way i won't be too dissapointed with his next lame post.
Hey!!! Now i know what it's like to be a Viking fan! "Although i'm still not expecting much........that way i won't be too dissapointed"!!!!

Haha Mr. Sensative...I love it. Sorry for the overdue response however I don't play on the internet every day and refuse to build my self esteem through a football website. Unlike you who posts something every 5 mins.

Now to the crux of my response...I don't need to post my picture on the internet nor would I be dumb enough to. I may not be a model but I can tell you I look better then that pic under your name. On that note, I now have your picture and maybe it's time to have some photoshop fun. Stay tuned!

Concluding, prior to making swooping generalizations of Viking fans across this great country might I remind you to look at your post history on Viking fans before getting poopy pants.

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:
cheesey said:

where is yours?

You wanted it...you got it! Here is my picture...just a tad better looking then Cheesey!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they keep Nall. I like him

I do too.

Plus, I like his name. I think I'm going to name my next dog Craig Nall.

"Hey! Craig Nall! Get off the couch!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:

where is yours?

You wanted it...you got it! Here is my picture...just a tad better looking then Cheesey!!

oh ha ha....... :roll:
I'm not overly "sensative"..........just wondered why the attack on what i look like. Are you that in love with Gus Ferrotte that you took it personal that i called him disGUSting?
It wasn't a knock on how he looked, i was just making a play on words.
Guess i have to explain my posts so that you can understand them.
Maybe i'll hire Vikesrule as an interpretor. He can tell you what the posts mean.
I bet you really ARE a "model".
You know what a model is, right?
A cheap imitation of the real thing. :wink:
(That was meant as a joke........just so you understand) :lol:

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:
longtimefan said:
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:

where is yours?

oh ha ha....... :roll:
I'm not overly "sensative"..........just wondered why the attack on what i look like. Are you that in love with Gus Ferrotte that you took it personal that i called him disGUSting?
It wasn't a knock on how he looked, i was just making a play on words.
Guess i have to explain my posts so that you can understand them.
Maybe i'll hire Vikesrule as an interpretor. He can tell you what the posts mean.
I bet you really ARE a "model".
You know what a model is, right?
A cheap imitation of the real thing. :wink:
(That was meant as a joke........just so you understand) :lol:

Poopy Pants

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts