Guess who's announcing the KC vs. Pack game

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Madden and Michaels pretty well, as long as they stay on task, and Moose Johnston and Tony Siragusa and that other guy, I think it's **** Stockton, are not bad. But I think most football announcers are lousy. There's something about football that inspires endless strings of cliches from the announcers.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really don't see what's so bad about aikman. At least he's not some doofus meathead like the rest of fox's commentators, and buck is solid too.

Nantz and simms get another vote from me, although I liked gumble and simms a little better.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I actually kind of like Aikman. Kind of nice having a guy who won 3 Super Bowls giving some insight on the game. I think Aikman actually likes Farve and the Packers.

He did suffer a lot of concussions! On the career ending one, his head hit the turf so hard it left a dent in his helmet.

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HOME RUN! SLAMA LAMA DING ****!

Remember that game at home against the Vikings in '04? Where Favre threw the same bomb to Walker two plays in a row and the second time he caught it and scored? Buck was on Craig Ferguson one night and they played that clip and Buck goes matter-of-factly, "I pulled a groin calling that." and Craig goes "Was it yours?" "No."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts