Guess what happens April 19th?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schedule release?

No one posted because no one cares at the moment. We'll start caring when we know there's football for sure.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, let's go with that.

Fact is, as you already indicated by the fact no other thread was started, I'm obviously not the only one who doesn't care. Not to mention the schedule release isn't getting much play at all this year, unlike last season.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spart has a point. No guarantee football will be played this season so schedule release has no hype.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Guac that Spart and company is being a bunch of debbie downers, stay positive...there will be football

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not that I don't care, it's that I don't care as much, in lieu of the lockout, and that we already know WHO we are going to play, just not WHEN.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Guac that Spart and company is being a bunch of debbie downers, stay positive...there will be football

Nope, not being a Debbie Downer at all. I too hope there is football. I too believe there will be football.

But, there is NOTHING going on right now because of the lock out. I think it was Adam Schefter last week who tweeted that he read all 10 pages of the NY Times sports section and there was not one single word about the NFL. It's a sign of the times...

The off-season is promotion for the regular season. Free agency, training camps, trades. This year there is none of that, and it's killing any hype the football season would normally have.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with SpartaChris. Every year I can't wait for the schedule release. But this year feels very different. With the lockout and the mud throwing I really don't feel as excited for it. I just want football. I'm sure there is going to be a season but I want to know for sure before I get all geeked up for something this, the draft or any other NFL football related event.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score

I'm on this band wagon as well. I believe there will be a 2011 season. There's just too much at stake for players AND owners; be it financially or career related. Interviews I've seen with players seem very positive. I realize that's not a guarantee but I live in a world of roses & rainbows of green & gold.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts