Gruden would be a perfect fit!! Why not?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that's true, just seems though that it just gets constantly circulated that he's coming back to coaching when I've never heard or seen any moves out of him to suggest he is.

On another note, I take back what I said about that 9-year absentee though. Just remembered **** Vermeil was out of football for 15 years before coming back and being the architect of the Rams' greatest show on turf. But I'd say that's very much an exception to the rule.
I was going to bring up Vermeil lol.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think it's any dislike of Gruden himself that irritates people. What you have to remember is that John Gruden and Bill Cowher are the 2 most commonly brought up coach names by just about every NFL fan whenever they get discontent with their current regime. Also, I can definitely say there just is a constant rumor mill that flies around that both have definitively said they're going to get back to coaching "very soon." It gets annoying because there's been no evidence since the last coaching gigs of both to suggest such things.
I think both are comfortable with the job of less stress of TV broadcasting.
And I don't wanna go through all the "Will he retire or won't he" drama again.

Recently we went through the rumor mill again with Tony Romo when Rodgers went out.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
They've avoided a "bad" loss to one of the patsies on their schedule which most other college teams cannot say.

Not by much...but they have done just that. Hey didn't mean to sound all poopie, I'd love to see them go 13-0 and then listen to the national press gurgling.

Members online

Latest posts