Grossman Calls Media "Ignorant".

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
he seemed so awe struck and nervous..but to be ignorant really ISNT a bad thing..just means that the person didnt take the time to study something. or get the proper training

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think his pre super bowl comments just proved that the media wasn't as ignorant as he thought.
Yeah......if you could take out all the bad games he had, he had a great season. Of course you could say that about ALL QB's. some had more bad games then good, but of you take out the bad ones, they ALL should be in the Pro Bowl.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think his pre super bowl comments just proved that the media wasn't as ignorant as he thought.
Yeah......if you could take out all the bad games he had, he had a great season. Of course you could say that about ALL QB's. some had more bad games then good, but of you take out the bad ones, they ALL should be in the Pro Bowl.

No, the media is pretty ignorant.
You guys have said the same thing a thousand times over the whole "will Favre retire or not" thing.
Don't start kissing their ***** now.

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't post that link as in "What an idiot, Grossman called the media ignorant." That's what the headline was where the video is posted. I posted it because the video is funny. He won't just come out and say what he really wants to say at first. He seems so nervous and it's just funny. The media IS ignorant. Constantly. When you're on a team that is that good and you're the one factor that could cause your team to not win a championship, of course the media is going to be all over it. They aren't going to want to talk to you about your great special teams and defense. I'm not trying to defend the guy at all, but that's how I see it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

No, the media is pretty ignorant.
You guys have said the same thing a thousand times over the whole "will Favre retire or not" thing.
Don't start kissing their ***** now.
Yup....the media was proven to be ignorant. They all thought Grossman was over rated and would fall apart in the super bowl. Yup, Grossman sure did prove them wrong, didn't he?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts