1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Grossman Bashing:

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by BearPerspective, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    And that is why all of these free agent WRs are lining up to play in Green Bay right?
    I keep hearing you guys say that Favre has never had any great WRs play with him. Why is that? Why have they not been dieing to go to Green Bay to hook up with Favre all these years?
    Javon Walker says hi.
    :rotflmao:

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    maybe like all humans, they wanted more money??

Nahhhh pro athletes never care about money!

3. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I thought that the Packers were in good shape with the cap? If they are as close to being a contender as you say then why would they hold back money while Favre’s clock is ticking loader and loader?

Could it be that these players are not coming because Favre is not what he once was, the Packers are not a very good team and they can make that money playing in a place that is a lot more attractive to their lifestyles than Green Bay Wisconsin?

Without the chance at the post season and padding their own numbers they would rather play someplace else. Javon Walker thought so. So did Daren Sharper.

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How did we change the topic from the worst QB ever to play in a SB to Packer WR woes?

Let's get back on topic, friends. If Grossman wasn't so horrible, I'd be blowing the money I made on the Bears' victory in Vegas right now instead of being at home reading Packerforum.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Thompson has proven he’ll rely mainly on the draft to rebuild, but last year he showed he’s not averse to free agency when he surprisingly paid $10.5 million in first-year money to sign Woodson; signed Pickett to a four-year deal that averages $3.5 million and included $5 million in first-year bonuses; and signed Manuel as a lower-tier free agent with a $1.5 million bonus.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well......thats what you GET for betting on the BEARS to win!!!! :rotflmao:

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    All right, now that I've calmed down enough to be rational - you got me there Cheesy. :rotflmao:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOL! Sorry Zombie! I was just trying to get you to laugh, instead of jumping off some bridge!!! :thumbsup:

9. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Grossman played like a gross man. It was terrible. If it wasn't for Rex, the Bears would have won. The Bears will suck forever with Rex.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I heard that they are trying to get Rex to change his last name. They say it's too negative towards men in general. So next year he will be known as:
    "Rex Grossperson!" :thumbsup:

11. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    If Rex is indeed the better QB, why has he been benched and Brett has never been benched in favor of someone else starting?

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow.........talk about digging up an OLD topic! (But it sure is fun to see!)
    All the Wrecks lovers saying he is better then Favre........I'd love to see what they think now! Say......where IS old Phil anyway???

Phil said:"The Bears are a better team than the Packers and that is reality."

I wonder if he STILL believes that nonsense??? :lol:

13. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Reality check!!

14. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    this is hilarious. god i hate these misguided bears fans.