1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Grossly Underpaid

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Vltrophy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    Grossly underpaid. Should we tag Flynn he'll make 14M. That's 6M more than we're paying Rodgers. I know we have Rodgers under contract but they need to re-do his contract. I know we're a small market team & can't afford to pay him 17-20M per year like Brady & Peyton make(which they actually make 20M+ a yr). I'm hoping that after this season if not before we extend Rodgers contract until at least 2017 for at least 15M per year staring in 2013.

2. EvAn

EvAn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +14
    I think Rodgers is a team player and knows its in the best interest of the team to try and tag and trade Flynn for a high draft pick or two. even if on paper it sys Flynn has more money. It's not like were going to have to pay him(hopefully) and I'm sure we'll get Rodgers locked up for the rest of his days.

3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    Rodgers won't complain in public which makes him look all the better from a PR stand