Griese to Chicago

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
Griese gets to compete for starter with a good team. Good for him.

The Bears have some needed insurance if Grossman gets hurt again. Good for the Bears.

The Bears also have a developmental guy in Orton for the future. Again good for the Bears.

The Bears are not worse in this pick up. It puts pressure on all three of their QB's. With the multi-year contract to Griese, Orton will have to earn heir apnt status again. The best outcome for the Bears is if Orton continues to improve to the point where the Bears can trade away one of the other 2 in 2007 or 2008.

That's the way I see it. Very intelligent insight. Nice post. :D

If it's how you see it why didn't you post it instead of waiting for a PACKER fan to?

;)

Unbelievable, You give someone a compliment for there insight and agree with them and then the "haters" come out (that disagree) and start to flame.The Packer fan was educating all you guys(kids) who need it spelled out for you. I simply stated that Griese was an upgrade and not a bad QB if you can't figure it out on your own why he is, don't get frusterated and try and find a way to slam me. :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
CaliforniaCheez said:

The Bears have some needed insurance if Grossman gets hurt again. Good for the Bears.

The Bears also have a developmental guy in Orton for the future. Again good for the Bears.

The Bears are not worse in this pick up. It puts pressure on all three of their QB's. With the multi-year contract to Griese, Orton will have to earn heir apnt status again. The best outcome for the Bears is if Orton continues to improve to the point where the Bears can trade away one of the other 2 in 2007 or 2008.

If it's how you see it why didn't you post it instead of waiting for a PACKER fan to?

;)

Unbelievable, You give someone a compliment for there insight and agree with them and then the "haters" come out (that disagree) and start to flame.The Packer fan was educating all you guys(kids) who need it spelled out for you. I simply stated that Griese was an upgrade and not a bad QB if you can't figure it out on your own why he is, don't get frusterated and try and find a way to slam me. :wink:

Take two and call me in the morning, boy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
CaliforniaCheez said:

;)

Take two and call me in the morning, boy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sure kid. :wink:

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vote for Orton as QB, but then I'm a Packer fan. Bears still scare me because of their defense and running game and all they need is someone to hand off, throw an occasional third down pass and not make mistakes.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
I vote for Orton as QB, but then I'm a Packer fan. Bears still scare me because of their defense and running game and all they need is someone to hand off, throw an occasional third down pass and not make mistakes.

I would like to see Orton as the 2006 starting QB in Green Bay. :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
paxvogel said:

Oooooh I'd rather root for the Bears than have him as our QB lol

Not sure how much that says considering I like the Bears D (when not playing the Packers)

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerSacker54 said:
paxvogel said:

Oooooh I'd rather root for the Bears than have him as our QB lol

Not sure how much that says considering I like the Bears D (when not playing the Packers)

Coming from a die-hard Pack fan such as yourself that really says a lot and explains what people think of old drunk **** Kyle noodle arms. :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts