Greg Paulus

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Don't laugh. We all know the former Duke basketball star worked out for the Pack a few days ago. And here's the kicker, I think we should sign him. The guy was one of the top high school players in the nation before choosing Duke. He was recruited by Miami and Notre Dame, when they were good! I think I read he holds all sorts of New York State passing records. Why not take a chance on a guy who, if he'd have chosen right, probably would've become an NFL player someday anyways? At the very least, bring him in and try him out in some preseason games. I don't see the harm. There's only upside to signing him, no downside at all. Who knows, he could turn out to be better than either of the guys we have behind Rodgers right now.

Oh, and as a Badgers fan, i'd love it if we kept him away from Michigan.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

GJ85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he would be as good as Brohm or Flynn and there is no roster spot for him, but I think he is going to go to college for 1 year and then try to get drafted

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't know that Brohm is guarenteed a roster spot this year. If Paulus, or any other guy we draft or sign, outplays him I could see him cut.

barro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he is going to go to Michigan I'm not sure how that will help his draft status since Michigan runs an option offense that doesnt translate to the nFL

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the guy is just trying to get his feet wet again. He could be a Pat White type of player and really add another dimension the the Pack attack.

gmunoz875

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack should just stick to what they have right now, besides the draft is coming up and maybe we can draft a QB in the later rounds.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be surprised if we drafted anyone at QB anywhere this year, unless we let Brohm or Flynn go I see no reason to get another right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts